Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Would u rather increase dick or height size?

Height, no one will see my dick

Height always

Height

Anyone who peddles the "dickpill" on this forum is either retarded, a troll, or both.

If you are 5ft8 but have a 10 inch dick, that is quite impressive and would please a foid. But you will never get sex.

If you are 6ft3 but have a 4 inch dick, you will get sex and the foid will fake moan and say it was amazing because she was turned on by your height.

There you go.

Dick length does have a correlational relationship with height so I'll opt for height

my dick is about scientifically average, it's my below average height that foids seem to have trouble with

Height. My dick is already big enough, not that it matters because no woman other than a prostitute I will pay in the future will ever see it. Give me a taller height and I might stand out more and could brag about it on dating apps

Height. Always height.

Height

You can just do penis enlargement to increase penis size but you can't do any sort of exercise to increase height

Height obviously. Foids aren't going to see my dick until they have sex with me. Also height will help me in social situations.

Last edited:
Height

Anyone who peddles the "dickpill" on this forum is either retarded, a troll, or both.

If you are 5ft8 but have a 10 inch dick, that is quite impressive and would please a foid. But you will never get sex.

If you are 6ft3 but have a 4 inch dick, you will get sex and the foid will fake moan and say it was amazing because she was turned on by your height.

There you go.
Good take

Make me 6’3 with a frame to match