Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious Would u rather be a literal dog?

a german shepard

You guys are all furry faggots go rope

You guys are all furry faggots go rope
i would only be like a werewolf from skyrim, ripping out throats and slashing everyone, no weird shit that furries do.

Oh i didnt mean it that way man. I would actually be a dog because at least dogs get treated better than i do (dont be dirty minded)
they also fuck more than us(stacy pussy as well)

Oh i didnt mean it that way man. I would actually be a dog because at least dogs get treated better than i do (dont be dirty minded)
Dogs at least arent looked down upon people like we are looked down upon as. Also didnt mean it in a degenerate way associating with dogpill

Dogs at least arent looked down upon people like we are looked upon as. Also didnt mean it in a degenerate way associating with dogpill
@TFDinGTA @failednormie_

yes anything over a human

No, no. Living as a human comes with so many benefits. As a dog I wouldn't get to eat all of this nice human food or play human games with human copes. Even if the dogpill exists I'm happy to be born a human.