Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Discussion Would u enjoy partying if u were gl

carticel

carticel

Meeting someone at a charity do!
-
Ded srs question

Of course I fucking aould yeh why wouldn't i

yes
introvert = ugly
extrovert = gl

yes
introvert = ugly
extrovert = gl
I mean Id consider myself an extrovert but I'm still subhuman, personally I think parties are fun but it's ragefuel to see everyone teen love mogging you

I would enjoy EVERYTHING if I was good looking, providing my penis was no longer small.

not rly, kind of degenerate

Nah bored of his draft videos they're all the same and u already know what's gonna happen cuz of the title
I used to watch him al the time, before he moved into sidemen house

I used to watch him al the time, before he moved into sidemen house
I got into ksi and w2s during early FIFA 15 and from them got to know the sidemen and now I only watch the sidemen videos and never individual videos apart from ksi and w2s rarely

I got into ksi and w2s during early FIFA 15 and from them got to know the sidemen and now I only watch the sidemen videos and never individual videos apart from ksi and w2s rarely
Ah I knew of some of the sideman due to Minecraft, I miss old w2s ngl

would be fun to find prime hot foid but no bones and hair not right

Yes with the right drugs :feelsLSD:

I guess, i never liked parties, the music always annoy me but i guess i wouldn't care if i would be fucking holes every time i went to one

Being good looking is everything

Yes I wanna kiss a qt foid while good music is blasting then take her home and show her my penislossus

no shit i would enjoy it im fucking chad all the girls after the party would fuck me

If I were to suddenly become good looking, I wouldn't enjoy going to typical parties because I don't like socializing. I have always wanted to go to a concert though so I would start going to those frequently. If I was attractive and dancing alone at a concert, I probably wouldn't look as weird as if I went now by myself. I might even be able to pick up bitches at the concert and dance with them

going to parties?

Never been to a party but I'd probably enjoy it