Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Discussion Would u ascend with this IT roastie

Ghostface

Ghostface

Sleepwalk my life away
★★★★★
user on reddit u/Sophiexoxo
-she was harassing inkwells a few years back
-deleted most of her posts when Inceltears got shutdown
-recently returned with her smug aura pfp thats burned into my retinas , looking at you @curryboy420 :feelskek:
-lurked her profile
- she's a mudshark :feelspuke: (i cant verify whos actually a blackcel on here, but sorry race mixing should be punishable my gelding and acid down the urethra)
-99% of roasties on IT are hambeasts and or trannies
-they all probably hate her cause shes cute and fuckable unlike them, i would coompie her with my inkwell cock tbh :feelshmm:

Screenshot 2024 08 08 024753

Would hatefuck

I always wonder why an attractive one like her would waste her time harassing outcasts like us. It's no wonder a landwhale with nothing better to do would do it, but why an attractive one like her? Shouldn't she be out partying and fucking chads instead of caring about us? I guess she just gets an extra self esteem boost by trying to tear us down. Sick because you know damn well she already gets more self esteem boosters and compliments in one day than we get in a lifetime. I would fuck her though if given the chance

Would fuck and dominate her

What do this weird toastie have to do with my cat picture also he's not smug he is collected

What do this weird toastie have to do with my cat picture also he's not smug he is collected
that cat is perhaps collected about the blackpills he has been acquiring as to remind inkwells not to stray off and join r/Incelexit

that cat is perhaps collected about the blackpills he has been acquiring as to remind inkwells not to stray off and join r/Incelexit
Mr kot is collected because he is very dangerous kittykot very unscared of everything and he knows science and he made his peace with god now he don't give a shits

Mr kot is collected because he is very dangerous kittykot very unscared of everything and he knows science and he made his peace with god now he don't give a shits
mr kot does have those razor sharp claws :feelsmega: he will defend us with his power

mr kot does have those razor sharp claws :feelsmega: he will defend us with his power
He not gonna do shit for u he is the lone Watchman of the incel truth and he don't do stuff for people only for himself and the prophecy

that cat is perhaps collected about the blackpills he has been acquiring
idk the cat in my avi is redpilled and he's still quite collected

he goes up to foids and says random openers like 'hey love ur ripped jeans now I will rip ur neck'. while dressed up as a peacock. then he's like 'omg now ur dead u look so cute like u remind me of this influencer girl bianca devins, u heard of her? yea she was kinda well-known, had a really cutesy fashion sense, also she led on this random guy then he killed her lol. he even posted the pics online, and like she was covered with blood and shit. not even joshing ya. nah, like, serious. it was pretty crazy, and you look just like her now omg. that's so cool.' then he isolates her by kicking her corpse into an alleyway, and fuck closes.

based

I always wonder why an attractive one like her would waste her time harassing outcasts like us. It's no wonder a landwhale with nothing better to do would do it, but why an attractive one like her? Shouldn't she be out partying and fucking chads instead of caring about us? I guess she just gets an extra self esteem boost by trying to tear us down. Sick because you know damn well she already gets more self esteem boosters and compliments in one day than we get in a lifetime. I would fuck her though if given the chance
She probably does not look as good as her photo, she is probably just average and she probably feels insecure compared to other women she sees on social media, or maybe she just really hates us and likes being mean, idk what her IT posts said about us, ive barely looked at that sub anyway, only a couple times when I was newer to the forum

She probably does not look as good as her photo, she is probably just average and she probably feels insecure compared to other women she sees on social media, or maybe she just really hates us and likes being mean, idk what her IT posts said about us, ive barely looked at that sub anyway, only a couple times when I was newer to the forum
Regardless. she seems average at worst, so kinda strange she takes such an interest in making fun of us. I bet she's just a bitch and gets kicks out of our suffering. I have no idea what she says about us either. I usually only check IT if someone from here tells me something I posted ended up there

Regardless. she seems average at worst, so kinda strange she takes such an interest in making fun of us. I bet she's just a bitch and gets kicks out of our suffering. I have no idea what she says about us either. I usually only check IT if someone from here tells me something I posted ended up there
She could just be an exception to the rule :feelsautistic:

IncelTears seems like a garbage subreddit anyway, even if your thing was enjoying bashing on incels, the comments on there always seem very dull

She could just be an exception to the rule :feelsautistic:

IncelTears seems like a garbage subreddit anyway, even if your thing was enjoying bashing on incels, the comments on there always seem very dull
Yeah, plus there isn't much activity there for how many members they have. We have far less members, but so much more activity here. We unironically mog them to oblivion with our forum

"Her" name was probably Stephen a few years ago.

Yeah, plus there isn't much activity there for how many members they have. We have far less members, but so much more activity here. We unironically mog them to oblivion with our forum
Well yeah most of them seem low on the social totem pole in the wider depths of society, as well as there not being much to discuss, theres way way more things to discuss on here whereas that sub is just for one singular thing

look at that smug smile, she looks so punchable and rapefuel (in minecraft) :lasereyes:

Well yeah most of them seem low on the social totem pole in the wider depths of society, as well as there not being much to discuss, theres way way more things to discuss on here whereas that sub is just for one singular thing
Yep. This site is interesting at least, unlike IT

It's likely a larp

It's likely a larp

Would tie her to her own bed and use her

Nah not this degenerate slut

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6