Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

RageFuel Would those ricecel scientists hurry up with the AI-Girlfriends already ?!

• Thread starter Deleted member 1780
  • Start date
Deleted member 1780

Deleted member 1780

FBIcel
-
AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!

Attachments

• Screen Shot 2019-08-18 at 2.50.08 PM.png
    Screen Shot 2019-08-18 at 2.50.08 PM.png
    570.5 KB · Views: 18
You can do othER things while waiting

soon friend... soon

Those waifus cannot replace the flesh and bone of a living, breathing woman.

Why not? It is an easy leap in my mind. Would you rather a robot that has the potentially to love you unconditionally, or the superficial ad circumstantial "love" a human female will provide. Our best bet at the real deal is with these technologies.
soon friend... soon

I just want to bathe my own immortal jb waifu :cryfeels:

they really need to hurry

Why not? It is an easy leap in my mind. Would you rather a robot that has the potentially to love you unconditionally, or the superficial ad circumstantial "love" a human female will provide. Our best bet at the real deal is with these technologies.

I just want to bathe my own immortal jb waifu :cryfeels:

It comes with a promise of outsourcing the risks and inconveniences that romantic love inherently contained, and is what makes AI waifus a comodified dead beat. It's even worse than tinder or coffee without caffeine.

It comes with a promise of outsourcing the risks and inconveniences that romantic love inherently contained, and is what makes AI waifus a comodified dead beat. It's even worse than tinder or coffee without caffeine.

Not sure what you are saying...

Are you saying that the risks of courting are somehow meaningful, and without it AI waifu is flimsy in some way? If so, don't agree at all.

Not sure what you are saying...

Are you saying that the risks of courting are somehow meaningful, and without it AI waifu is flimsy in some way? If so, don't agree at all.

Yes, we understand each other. To me having a AI girlfriend would be even more suifuel. I love the thrill that comes with romance, even if it's temporary.

You all should swing by my thread if you haven't already. I talk in depth about this.

Tbh sexdolls already replace the feeling of a woman in your bed. We just need better AI.
All love is commodified, and it always has been. Love is just chemical reactions in the brain. This is why certain drugs make you feel the same thing.

You all should swing by my thread if you haven't already. I talk in depth about this.

Tbh sexdolls already replace the feeling of a woman in your bed. We just need better AI.

All love is commodified, and it always has been. Love is just chemical reactions in the brain. This is why certain drugs make you feel the same thing.

Explains why I'm hooked on it.

I love the thrill that comes with romance, even if it's temporary.
I'd rather have a reliable AI gf then a modern foid. I've seen too many friends get cucked. Besides, AI behavior can be programmed to be like that if you want.