Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Experiment Would this pakistani tea seller be chad in the west?

fantasycel

fantasycel

Officer
★★★

This paki tea seller went viral a few years ago because of the photo on the left. While he is a handsome young man he would be HTN at most in the west.
This guy got a career ONLY because of the way he looks. He started getting modelling and acting offers. He now owns a restaurant. Fucking tea boy lifemogs me from a 3rd world country because he was born with better bones.

Why does it matter? He isn't you

Htn in the west, he's white passing though which helps him a lot

Yeah, chai wala is prettyboy Chad.

he would not post here at least

View attachment 1199714

This paki tea seller went viral a few years ago because of the photo on the left. While he is a handsome young man he would be HTN at most in the west.
This guy got a career ONLY because of the way he looks. He started getting modelling and acting offers. He now owns a restaurant. Fucking tea boy lifemogs me from a 3rd world country because he was born with better bones.
Life is a game of bones

htn but he's probably small and has no muscles so he'd still be invisible to most whores

That's a good one. Did you come up with this?
nah it's pretty well known in the bp community, I don't know who said it first, but the first time I read that it was on .org

yeah paki, the worst paki ethnicity aka. punjabi.
Be proud of your ethnicity, or at least impartial. It isn't because of your ethnicity you're an incel, it's because of the way you look.

depends on his height

htn but he's probably small and has no muscles so he'd still be invisible to most whores
If he’s tall it doesn’t matter if he has no muscles although it would make him more attractive.

Would slay more without the moustache

he could dress like a hipster fag and get any mid to high tier white becky he would want

Be proud of your ethnicity, or at least impartial. It isn't because of your ethnicity you're an incel, it's because of the way you look.
yeah my friend is 6'1 and he's a punjabi nationalist. I just got unlucky.

white passing who cpuld be evwn more white passing if he cut down his mustache HTN for sure

White gl paki women are Better than white promiscuous women, I say he is already doing good, hundreds of good looking paki and curry women simp for him

Avg paki
We mog india

this far from an avg Paki
Not that rare in northern/western pakistan. Though probably more than 80 percent of the population lives in south or eastern parts. You would never find a pheno like this in India though, while in Pakistan in North or western parts you can find many white passing people.