Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

It's Over Would this have given me brain damage?

cripplecel

cripplecel

ovERlord
★★★★★
When I was a kid my father accidentally slammed the car boot while my head was inside. The boot hit the middle of the top of my head very hard. Do you think this has given me brain damage?

Depends on if you got hit on the squishy part of your skull or if it already hardened. Human heads are very strong

Depends on if you got hit on the squishy part of your skull or if it already hardened. Human heads are very strong
It was hardened already

I split my head open on the corner of a wall when I was 5. Probably explains my neurodivergence

When I was a kid my father accidentally slammed the car boot while my head was inside. The boot hit the middle of the top of my head very hard. Do you think this has given me brain damage?
Weird, something very similar happened to me also.

Someone threw a heavy piece of wood in the air and it landed directly on the top of my head.

I dont think it would have caused brain damage, and I was retarded before that happened.

How tf did your dad not see you there?

Weird, something very similar happened to me also.

Someone threw a heavy piece of wood in the air and it landed directly on the top of my head.

I dont think it would have caused brain damage, and I was retarded before that happened.

How tf did your dad not see you there?
It was dark but still idk how he didn’t see

Were you obsessed with transformers before this happend?