Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Would this forum be different if it was mandatory to post a selfie pfp?

Window

Window

Schizo Neet
★★★
I have a feeling most users are normies or infiltrators

They would just get a fake pic

As expected; they are drawn to the edgier overall feel and free speech of this forum, and come here for simple entertainment, seeing the "blackpill" as simply another way to mildly tease the foids they conversate with and worship daily, as well as to appear unique by adopting redpill-lite beliefs received from a coping LTN friend they may have briefly had and calling it the blackpill... :feelsclown:

Not to mention oneitis-obsessing normies and even Chadlites rejected by a Stacy they deluded themselves into believing they could get, and somehow taking it as a sign of being "subhuman"; I fear immigration from Looksmax bringing in more and more LARPing mentalcels and standardcels, as well as BDD-having Chadlites mistakenly taking this as their second home and introducing watered-down PUA-tier takes. :feelswhat:

You would likely root out most of the above, but the membership of this site would drop by quite a drastic amount, considering most people don't want to doxx themselves and their faces to people they've never even spoken to; this site doesn't really ban people based on attractiveness, anyways. :feelshehe:

You fedmaxxing? Trying to get us to post PFP so it's easier for them to identify and lock us subhumans up

Then nobody with a brain will use this site

I mean, yeah, it would be different because it would probably be empty

A mandatory face time or zoom with a member of the mod team would be better.