Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Discussion Would this be a good wagecucking position?

METALMILITA88

METALMILITA88

King Of The Confederacy
★★★★★
There’s this gas station up the road from me that is hiring. Every time I have been there it was 1-2 aged 30+ black foids working the counter. I don’t know if they own the place but I have always been treated well by them. This place is supposed to be open 24 hours but they are closed at night because there’s no one to work. I think I’ll go in there and ask them for this position.

Yes if you can get a night shift position

That would be fine, yes. Update us if you get the position.

Sounds like a chill job in terms of workload. There is a risk of getting robbed at gunpoint though, because you'll be all by yourself in the middle of the night.

Yes if you can get a night shift position
That’s the goal. I won’t take a daytime position.
That would be fine, yes. Update us if you get the position.
I’ve applied for some other places I’ll wait to hear back from them first before doing this.
Sounds like a chill job in terms of workload. There is a risk of getting robbed at gunpoint though, because you'll be all by yourself in the middle of the night.
Not so much for my area. There’s a few thug niggaz lurking about but things like armed robbery are unheard of here because we have a very good police force that doesn’t mess around.

Not so much for my area. There’s a few thug niggaz lurking about but things like armed robbery are unheard of here because we have a very good police force that doesn’t mess around.
Sounds like a decent job then. I'd carry my piece on the clock if I were you though. Remember to use the trick of looking over the thiefs shoulder and saying "hello sir" so he turns around, giving you extra time to draw and fire.

sounds like a sweet job for nights. maybe u could even work on other things or listen to music if it's inactive enough at the gas station.

I worked at a gas station before. Pretty easy and chill job

No one robs incels

seems good for a starter job.