Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Discussion Would this bangladeshi guy get white women?

hopeless_cel

hopeless_cel

Nothing is my fault
★★★
He was on top 100 model list and he is bangladeshi, he is featured in various magazines but do you think this bangladeshi chad can get laid in west?

All the chad genes just to get pictures with tranny looking poojeets :feelskek: the racepill is beyond brutal

probably, whitecunts worship shitskins

I can't seem to find any photo of him with white women but yeah he should get them tbh the guy is 9+ face and 6ft+ height the ethnic tax shouldn't be this bad

I can't seem to find any photo of him with white women but yeah he should get them tbh the guy is 9+ face and 6ft+ height the ethnic tax shouldn't be this bad
I dont think there is an ethnic tax here in j*wmany idk about other countries but ethnics here can get mayo whores easily

I dont think there is an ethnic tax here in j*wmany idk about other countries but ethnics here can get mayo whores easily
Ethnic chads can often transcend racepill, over for me tho even Pajeetas don't look my way

Ethnic chads can often transcend racepill, over for me tho even Pajeetas don't look my way
For currys there is an ethnic tax I think unless they have white features or dont look curry like the guy above but for niggers and sands no

Last edited:
For currys there is an ethnic tax I think unless they have white features or dont look curry like the guy above but for niggers and sands no
This curry looks curry

This curry looks curry
Yeah, i was shocked when he said he didn't found him curry looking like jfl there is some curries who can look good being curry looking but most of the forum would deny it

He looks chad but most chadpreets have this less curry more universal chad features but this guy has more curry features, guess the jaw is doing a lot of work, because his upper third looks like a giga version of avg gurtka curry

He looks chad but most chadpreets have this less curry more universal chad features but this guy has more curry features, guess the jaw is doing a lot of work, because his upper third looks like a giga version of avg gurtka curry
Lmfao yeah we bengalis have mogger jaws because our ancestors been eating this beetle nuts for zillions of years

Too bad tho we are turbomanlets but i get heightmogged brutally even in here too(iam 5'2)

Now I get it
It's his long face
Many Indians have this long face

He was on top 100 model list and he is bangladeshi, he is featured in various magazines but do you think this bangladeshi chad can get laid in west?

View attachment 1227724
View attachment 1227725
View attachment 1227731

All the chad genes just to get pictures with tranny looking poojeets :feelskek: the racepill is beyond brutal

View attachment 1227726
View attachment 1227728
View attachment 1227729
I am a whitecel and yeah. I think he is 6 feet at least ? Aside from his forehead he looks good.

I am a whitecel and yeah. I think he is 6 feet at least ? Aside from his forehead he looks good.
Yeah his forehead looks big but isn't too bad, barely noticeable

Do you think a smaller face would look better for him
He looks short and that's why his long face makes him look uncanny, he would look better with a shorter face perhaps, I suggest a little shortening in his upper third

He is 6'2 tho so probably won't be too bothering for the forhead but I can see him struggling in the west cuz he acts like sean o pry(very aspy) but being curry is already a tax idk how bad it will be for him to compete against average white man