Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Would the world be perfect if women prefered Rice over all?

• Thread starter Deleted member 34161
  • Start date
D

Deleted member 34161

General of the incel wars
-
Intelligent, hard working, high inhib, reserved, short, low-aggression males would rule the world. Violent men would be shamed not only by other men but by women as well. Murderer and bullies would become incels with no hope of attracting females.

Are finns white or rice in your opinion?

ricecel cope thread

I think the overall gene of humanity will be improved. 80/20 rule will still apply IMO. Noodles are picky so I actually think it might get worse. But no worries, with the superior tech of riceciety .co will be hosted in virtual reality. Sub 5 ricecels and sub 7 non-ricecels can talk to each other with holograms.

Just be Chang
Screen Shot 2021 06 14 at 101311 AM

Cope, but the hypothesis is correct, IMO. Violent behavior is partly genetic, and that would be bred out. In this type of world, niggers would have the same dating problem as Asian men

no, then whites would be on the bottom like a reverse hierarchy

it wouldn't make a difference to me, it's over in all possible realities:feelsrope::feelsrope::feelsrope::feelsrope::feelsrope:

Intelligent, hard working, high inhib, reserved, short, low-aggression males would rule the world. Violent men would be shamed not only by other men but by women as well. Murderer and bullies would become incels with no hope of attracting females.
GrAYcel thread