Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Experiment Would the world be a better place if more people were like you?

Title

• No

• Yes-100% of people

• Yes-75% of people

• Yes-50% of people

• Yes-25% of people

• Yes-10% of people

• Yes- 0<P≤5% of people

• Don't care I just want to see the answers lol

Results are only viewable after voting.
G

Guest2

Think about it.

Would the world be more productive as a society, or maybe there would be more like us to make a difference in society, similar to how the reason feminism exists is because of 50% of the world is female. So do you think if the same percentage was like you, you would have more advanced rights regarding ugliness, social acceptance etc?

On the other hand, negative traits would also apply...

You may have to deal with 50% of the world being autistic (what a beautiful sights that would be), or maybe we would be a significant enough problem to justify genocide of people like you.

Would you change females too or only makes, to combat ugliness among them, even if they wouldn't then be blackpilled like you? :feelsthink:

What would be your scenario?

No, the world would be hell for everyone... And that would be awesome

i just saw a world where all days i saw a new ER at any place

i just saw a world where all days i saw a new ER at any place
Imagine if everyone was literally ER :lul:

Yeah - if everyone was like me they'd all be caring, kind and conscientious. But as it stands, most of this world is full of selfish, backbiting normies and gossiping shallow whores.

Yes bro. It would easily be a better place.

Nothing would get done, I'm too lazy and I suck at math.

But if 10% of people were like me maybe it would be a good addition, I have a kind heart tbh.

5% is ok to be honest.

Gonna be narcissistic here and say yes bro.

I think I’m a kind and good hearted person. It’s just that most people don’t return the favor and treat me like trash.

No Im too lazy and stupid.. the world wouldn't function with just copies of me

If the world was populated with nothing but identical copies of myself, we’d all have a mutual understanding

Yes I would legit fuck myself

I would say that I am very friendly and helpful and respect all my fellow human beings. These are characteristics that I wish all people would have.

But there are also negative things about me, I have a low IQ, I am very shy and have complexes. So I do not think it would be better if all people were like me.

If everyone was as nihilistic and borderline depressed as I am the collapse of society would simply be a matter of time.

Yeah - if everyone was like me they'd all be caring, kind and conscientious. But as it stands, most of this world is full of selfish, backbiting normies and gossiping shallow whores.
And they would have big noses

i am not aggressive and overly impulsive. the world would improve

Some of the mini-mes with eventually snap and mutate into mini-ERs, considering I'm more suicidal than the average person

If the world was filled with me's we'd probably still be stuck in the paleolithic age tbh.

It would be a quieter place tbh.