Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Story Would the Retarded Fantasy I Like to Daydream About Make a Good Manga?

Zesto

Zesto

Chair of the Beautification Committee
-
Sometimes when laying in bed I like to imagine this fictional world I created.

Note: I'm not racist, I promise it's just fiction. This is going to be really long, leave this thread if you don't like reading fan-fiction like stuff.

It's not on Earth but it's pretty much like Earth.

In a diverse country similar to the United States, a white supremacist movement has usurped the former corrupt government and now rules the country with an iron fist.

They have strong public support yet their are armed insurrectionist moments made up of the displaced ethnic groups that terrorize the country and make regular attacks.

To combat this the white supremacist fascist government has created what they call "Serene Squads." These squads are made up entirely of half white half ethnic members to combat this threat. The "Serene Squads" are used because the work they do is extremely dirty and gruesome, often slaughtering the families that live in the terrorist compounds as well as the terrorists themselves. Since the half white half ethnic members are expendable they are used for this purpose and to also boost morale amongst the regular all white troops who do not have to see these horrors.

The members of the "Serene Squads" choose to do this work as they are given the status of 100% white people with the exception that they are not allowed to have sexual relationships or procreate. Though they are expendable they are highly elite and receive the best training.

Their are many "Serene Squads" and they have names like this, Harmony Squad, Serenity Squad, Amity Squad, Synthesis Squad.

They have names like this to make their public image softer and live up to their reputation as those that ensure peace, though they are all violent, bloodthirsty monsters.

My character is the leader of "Tranquility Squad" the most famous Serene Squad and myself and the members of the squad are all considered war heroes and are the public face of the fascist military due to our efforts.

My character is considered amongst the Serene Squads to be the most vicious and bloodthirsty.

Yet when on assignment raiding an Asian rebel compound and delightfully slaughtering the fighters as well as the civilians in the base I come across this Asian teenage girl (around 16-17 years old) hiding under a desk. Unlike the others who begged for their lives she just stares at me as I'm aiming a rifle to her, completely passively with no emotion. Yet I become transfixed and stare deeply in her eyes.

Then my other squad members say, "what the fuck is going on, shoot this bitch so we can return to base already, these bodies are starting to stink."

Then I respond "No, I won't kill her." Everyone is silent except the second in command of the squad (who always hated me and felt like he deserved to lead instead of me). He steps up and says if you won't I will and aims his sights on her, then I clock him across the face and knock him off his feet.

He says "So you've finally gone crazy, all that killing finally went to your head" and officially challenges me to a duel for leadership of the squad. We duel and I kill him effortlessly.

The squad members are all whispering to each other "Now, what" "what the hell is going on."

I then look to my best friend in the squad and tell him "I died here today, that's what you're going to report, the compound was exterminated and there were no survivors." He smiles at me and says to enjoy my new life, maybe one day he'll join me and he was getting sick of all the bloodshed anyway.

My squad leaves and I extend my hand out to the girl still hiding under the desk and she grabs it and as I pull her up her face still has no emotion but her eyes are showing profound lust.

A week passes and I'm in one of my underground hideouts with the girl. I'm watching a tv report about how the legendary leader of Tranquility Squad (me) was killed in action along with his second in command heroically defending his comrades. I smile and hold the hand of the girl next to me and she smiles back.

A month passes by and my motion detectors outside the base go off in the middle of the night. I hurriedly grab my gun and check my surveillance cameras. I see it's my old squad in full battle gear approaching my base, the only person who would've known it's location was my best friend in the squad.

I exit the base and I say what's going on. All of a sudden I notice two of my squad are holding my best friend up by each of his arms as I see he is completely battered, covered in blood and near death. I shout "what the hell is this!" and he keep's saying that he's sorry.

Then a person introduces himself as the new leader (a former underling of mine) and says there was no way in hell he was going to let a traitor like me get out alive. He then says how he witnessed my "betrayal" and made a report that counteracted my best friend's (who was promoted to squad leader but was replaced by this guy talking now after he counteracted the events of my fake death).

He then said they tortured my best friend and they know everything and how famous he will become as the one who slayed the renegade war hero that I am.

He shoots my best friend in the head and orders the rest of the squad to open fire on me.

I'm wearing an experimental battle suit that gives me super human abilities and a matrix like fight scene ensues as I slice all of them with my katana.

I quickly run back in to the base and grab the girl and say we have to leave.

A time skip happens, their are wanted posters of me and the girl across the country, and news bulletins are out. The story has spread that I went rogue so I could have a relationship with a girl I was ordered to kill.

Every single "Serene Squad" is sent with the mission to kill me and the girl.

Yet the public still knows my reputation as a former war hero. The public supports me and I become a romantic figure who decided to go up against a tyrannical government for love.

The rest of the manga is me fighting all the other "Serene Squads" while in hiding as well as eventually forming my own rebel fighting force and overthrowing the white supremacist government and ushering in a new era of true peace.

* I say me because I self-insert as the main character.

------------

I was thinking if I ever learn to draw I could turn this in to a seinen. It would be set in a futuristic world (but not that futuristic so no flying cars or anything) kind of like Ghost in the Shell.

I think it could turn out pretty cool.

Last edited:
Pretty astonished that you managed to think all that up while day dreaming, you should definitely put the pen to paper and write this stuff down

Pretty astonished that you managed to think all that up while day dreaming, you should definitely put the pen to paper and write this stuff down

It's something I think about when laying in bed for the past month to help me fall asleep.

This is the first time I actually wrote it out like this, I did it here so I wouldn't forget.

Eventually I'll probably flesh it out and type up a more detailed world/characters/story etc..

It's something I think about when laying in bed for the past month to help me fall asleep.

This is the first time I actually wrote it out like this, I did it here so I wouldn't forget.

Eventually I'll probably flesh it out and type up a more detailed world/characters/story etc..
Keep us updated because I was actually pretty into the story and I was picturing everything out in my head, could definitely see this as a manga

kinda reminds me of the book "ordinary men"
it's set in ww2 and doesn't have a happy end / romance.
haven't read it myself, but is supposedly good.

Their are many "Serene Squads" and they have names like this, Harmony Squad, Serenity Squad, Amity Squad, Synthesis Squad.

They have names like this to make their public image softer and live up to their reputation as those that ensure peace, though they are all violent, bloodthirsty monsters.
Kind of reminds me of 1984

And i thought light novel titles couldnt get any worse

:feelsmega:

I could see at as a manga. I'd totally read it too. Write is down and if you cant draw it out, I'm sure theres someone whod do it.

I have added some additional details to my story.

The Chinese girl around 16-17 years old was raped and beaten by her father regularly who at some point in the past killed her mother in a drunken range.

When I led Tranquility Squad and stormed the compound she witnessed me murder her father before her eyes, something she always wanted to do.

That's why she so willingly comes with me.

The other Asians in the compound knew what was going on and didn't care. She saw me and my squad mercilessly slaughter them and exact the vengeance she would never be capable of.

This would be revealed in flashbacks within the manga but not right away to keep the audience questioning her motivations.

* I speak in character because I self insert as the main character in my story.