Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Discussion Would the brain of an Incel would be more rotten or fresh compared to the average Chad?

LUCK

LUCK

DID (NOT) ASCEND
★★★★★
Every single time I see someone on this forum mention how many times they whack off each day, they always say 4-5 times or so. While most people outside of this circle say like, 1-2. Looking at these numbers, anyone would rightfully assume that our brains are more unhealthy. But once you factor in things like sex, things become more ambiguous. If not, then extremely obvious.

Since casual sex and irl degeneracy is much more harmful to the brain than jerking off, due to more dopamine getting released along with the fact that sexhavers exert more physical energy on giving out/recieving pheromones, an attractive person should be worse off just by the sheer amount of biological chemicals and foreign reactions that occur in their heads, given this hypothetical person has multiple partners and options.

But what do you all think? Also factoring out disability or mental illness

I think an incels brain is still more rotten due to the adversity he has faced. Too much stress on the mind constantly and wondering what you are doing wrong, when it is just your looks. A chad has not faced many problems in his life so even if he has done degenerate things he still has a fresher mind than an incel.

I think an incels brain is still more rotten due to the adversity he has faced. Too much stress on the mind constantly and wondering what you are doing wrong, when it is just your looks. A chad has not faced many problems in his life so even if he has done degenerate things he still has a fresher mind than an incel.

Interesting, this makes a lot of sense. I almost forgot how hard stress hits for humans while writing this thread

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back