Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Experiment Would selling white sperm/eggs in curryland be profitable?

Is selling white eggs/sperm in ethnic nations profitable?

• No

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • No but it is virtuous

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
Transcended Trucel

Transcended Trucel

Peace & Dharma ; Vishwaguru India!
★★★★★
Imo this could be a very top tier business idea. I literally get to help bleach the planet and earn $hekels. Might try to do this unironically in a couple of years if my other plans fail. @wereqryan @Zer0/∞ @Caesercel

Less incel men will be born. Undeniably if I do this, I will probably earn money and earn good karma. Bringing me closer to reincarnating as a Chad Deva in the Afterlife.

Last edited:
Even better, use the profits to import nigs from Africa and muttify the west like George Soros. :feelshehe::smonk:

This will be an excellent first step to bring curries on a path of genetic supremecy.

Maybe I belong to another century but I never quite understood the concept of sperm donation. Why would you want to raise another man's genetic offspring?

Maybe I belong to another century but I never quite understood the concept of sperm donation. Why would you want to raise another man's genetic offspring?
Idk but some men do cause their wife doesn't like their DNA(husband is short/ugly whatever).
Tbh though, men can have their foid wife take a white Stacy's egg and that wouldn't be cucked plus u get to bleach the offspring. Imo that is best route.