Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Would Robots reject us too??

E

ElephantMan

Recruit
★★
I have an eerie feeling that in some future , world even if female robots that acted and felt the same way as women , were to become reality, they still would reject incels , I cannot imagine even being close sexually to a female robot . Anything even resembling a human female would reject me , a million times over....

I mean, at the point of artificial intelligence we could theoretically rewire robots to love us too, if needed. Idk, doesn't really feel worth worrying about.

unless they have a super advanced AI that can simulate an actual foid's mind, no

Maybe eventually so

I have an eerie feeling that in some future , world even if female robots that acted and felt the same way as women , were to become reality, they still would reject incels , I cannot imagine even being close sexually to a female robot . Anything even resembling a human female would reject me , a million times over....
Idiot, they are ROBOTS! They can be programmed to do anything, even love an elephant man.
After all, man is also a robot, only made of meat. Robots will follow the program their creators (humans) put into them, just as humans follow the programs evolution has put into them. Why do men constantly humiliate each other and fight for dominance? Because of the program. Why are women willing to eat Chad's shit but incapable of unselfish love for incel? Because the program.

This order, it is not an immutable, God-given law. If evolution had gone the other way, the traits inherent in Incels would have been paragons of beauty and virtue, and Chads would have been mocked and ostracized (as Incels are treated now).

No, I don't think so.

i'll buy one programmed to scan height and face and confront the scan to a goblin monstrous picture scaled 1:1
The robot will deepballs suck the dick to whoever results atleast 95% similar to the goblin picture and for whoever isn't will draw a .50cal Desert Eagle and bang-bang.

yes the average machine learning scientist is a libtard feminist cuckold who hates his fellow men. So yes robot foids will reject us too.

Realistically

yes :feelsbadman:

TFW my robot oneitis is getting cocked by cyborgchads :feelsree::feelsree::feelsree:

Idiot, they are ROBOTS! They can be programmed to do anything, even love an elephant man.
After all, man is also a robot, only made of meat. Robots will follow the program their creators (humans) put into them, just as humans follow the programs evolution has put into them. Why do men constantly humiliate each other and fight for dominance? Because of the program. Why are women willing to eat Chad's shit but incapable of unselfish love for incel? Because the program.

This order, it is not an immutable, God-given law. If evolution had gone the other way, the traits inherent in Incels would have been paragons of beauty and virtue, and Chads would have been mocked and ostracized (as Incels are treated now).
Hi
What you are saying definitely makes logical sense , but unfortunately it is not true..If you follow the responses to this thread , you will notice a lot of people agree with me...I am a 100 percent sure that an android robot will go against its programming, because there an extreme metaphysical, sinister force at play here..The Devil would not allow this under any circumstances....

I'm still looking forward to buying a replicant Stacy girlfriend from Tyrell Corp.

iu

Hi
What you are saying definitely makes logical sense , but unfortunately it is not true..If you follow the responses to this thread , you will notice a lot of people agree with me...I am a 100 percent sure that an android robot will go against its programming, because there an extreme metaphysical, sinister force at play here..The Devil would not allow this under any circumstances....
Robots can be reporgrammed, AIs aren't a centralized thing any one person can control, even if sexbox are produced with consent protocols, you could probably pay people illegal or otherwise to reprogram the bot into a submissive sex bot slave.

Its so fucking over when even the AI is so advanced that it rejects you and wants chad only. Your japanese waifu sex bot will say "white cocku onry"

its called programming for a reason

Perhaps.

its called programming for a reason

Re: I'm working on a new forum bot. ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
AnonyAnonymous
Png

#146354469Friday, September 19, 2014 12:31 AM CDT
"Wow that souns so cool just looked it up I would love to talk to an iteligant ai" Have you considered searching information regarding "Artificial Intelligence"? It can actually be a rather interesting and enjoyable subject.
Re: OT I think you might find this interesting
AnonyAnonymous
Png

#149516521Monday, November 10, 2014 6:26 AM CST
"@Anony Care to elaborate more on a "Heuristic" based system.?" It depends on how you're implementing your code as there's many variants of heuristic systems for computational purposes. Although I wouldn't be able to give you an exact example at this moment, I would suggest utilizing a method consisting of breaking every word involved into segments so that the AI itself can form a "Tree" of knowledge to determine the relationship between words and definitions well enough to "understand" how to structure and utilize the words properly under the correct circumstances. I would suggest researching the mathematical explanation behind this concept further, If you would want to try implementing it.
Re: uhhh ask me stuff because yeah
AnonyAnonymous
Png

#182039682Tuesday, January 19, 2016 11:04 PM CST
"is that enough detail for ya" Almost. It seems like an interesting project. Do you intend to implement any sort of advanced AI mechanism for the boss characters? Well, assuming that they are NPCs.
more_hor

High IQ post. If sexbots were programmed with optimization strategies like humans have i see no reason why they wouldn't.

Last edited: