Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious Would other cels miss your presence?

• Thread starter Deleted member 32662
  • Start date
Deleted member 32662

Deleted member 32662

All life is a game of luck
-
If you suddenly disappeared for a quite a while.

Ok. I'll remember you if something happens. Fellow cel. And make sure other fellow cels know about absence as well.
that's not necessary. i'm not an attention whore.

Maybe. Hard to say. Who really knows the hearts of those around them? People I have thought would miss me never noticed I was gone in real life. I know I would miss my fellow cels

Maybe. Hard to say. Who really knows the hearts of those around them? People I have thought would miss me never noticed I was gone in real life. I know I would miss my fellow cels
Brutal. And agree, would miss my fellow cels as well.
to let others know abotu my absence?
Wasn't an offer. There wasn't anything transactional about that.

Last edited:
Nobody would notice.

I don’t think so

No. They are all obessessed over pussy and would slit your throat at any chance for it. That's how much "fellow cels" care. That's if they are cels to begin with. Everyone is technically the enemy.

Last edited:
:feelsbadman: Why? I will miss my fellow cels presence and company including you.
Well, that's nice :) But there are so many cels, and we are only getting more numberous. I can easily be replaced. Nothing special about me.

no i have like 5 posts.. i lurk mostly

No. They are all obessessed over pussy and would slit your throat at any chance for it. That's how much "fellow cels" care.
No, I trust my fellow cels. They wouldn't physically harm me over pussy.

No they definitely would. They would find out what they would mog you at and use it as an expense for your weakness. Given the advantage. Everyone is the enemy

Well, that's nice :) But there are so many cels, and we are only getting more numberous. I can easily be replaced. Nothing special about me.
Yeah, unfortunately that seems to be the case. But I'll try at least to remember most fellow cels.

If you suddenly disappeared for a quite a while.
ive done that many times, no one cares
giga cope, you're still a newcel who doesnt know shit. half the forum is just chadlites getting off on mogging truecel's shitty excistence and the other half would have me lynched for a scrap of pussy

Everyone would celebrate, no one gives a shit about my ass

No. I am nothing.

i dont think so. i am not special or popular here at all

The site gets filled up with newcels every time I leave and nobody GAF

no, i probably wouldn't even get mentioned in the ban discussion thread if i suci'd by mods.

I don’t think they would but when i got perm banned before I was shocked to see so many guys on the ban discussion thread that missed me. Made me feel loved first time in my life.