Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Theory Would normies off-themselves if they became lonely like us?

wasted12years

wasted12years

Overlord
★★★★★
My brother asked me in a fake empathic tone "Don't you feel lonely?" Implying i feel more lonely living in the countryside compared to living in a town. Hes so delusional thinking i haven't gotten used to my loneliness yet, i got used to it 10 years ago. So sometimes he wants me to go out and do stuff because he genuinely thinks i feel lonely and wants to hang out with him. It sucks to hang out with him and his GF and i'd rather be at home all alone.

If normies had to live like us do you think they would off-themselves? I understand that alot of incels on this site feel lonely and they haven't gotten used to it like me, but i also feel like it's a normies biggest nightmare to be lonely. They would rather off-themselves than to be single with no friends for the rest of their life. Hanging out with normies must be the most boring thing you can do. I'd rather work for a whole day at my job than to hang out with normies on my free time tbh.

Some normies are also energy vampires, they want you to come along to a gathering or w/e, but in the end they don't even talk with you or engage in any conversation really. They just want you to "be" there like an NPC in the background. It happened to me countless times.

Last edited:
I was thinking about that and I wouldn't be surprised if anybody would rope in my situation. The only thing going for me is that I am given money from my parents and am not poor but other than that is 100% viable roping situation

Do you have worse looks than him or some shit?

I was thinking about that and I wouldn't be surprised if anybody would rope in my situation. The only thing going for me is that I am given money from my parents and am not poor but other than that is 100% viable roping situation
Nahh fuck you mean being given money from your parents go work you faggot

Do you have worse looks than him or some shit?
He settled down with a washed up landwhale, single mother. I could do that tomorrow if i wanted to but i'd rather be an incel than a cuck.

shut your bitch ass up you nigger
Feel bad for your parents really having bad looks and being a virgin isnt even an excuse here youre just straight up lazy asf and leeching of your parents

yeah most likely

He settled down with a washed up landwhale, single mother. I could do that tomorrow if i wanted to but i'd rather be an incel than a cuck.
Agreed fat bitches aint even worth it

100% yes. Foids wouldn't last a week in our shoes. There's nothing more miserable then not having a wife and friends. I'm slowly getting used to it though. It's been years.

Feel bad for your parents really having bad looks and being a virgin isnt even an excuse here youre just straight up lazy asf and leeching of your parents
nigger i am in uni so you can suck my fat cock

Let him decide for himself, you don't need to show condescension

normies went into depression one week into the covid cuckdowns of 2020

spiderman GIF by FirstAndMonday

normies went into depression one week into the covid cuckdowns of 2020
Alot of normies also miss the plandemic because they didn't have to work. Didn't normies also have more sex during the plandemic?

Just look at how normfags had meltdowns during (((covid))) over not being able to go out jfl, there's your answer

Just look at how normfags had meltdowns during (((covid))) over not being able to go out jfl, there's your answer
Seeing whores rage because they had to go 2 weeks without fucking chad was pure kekfuel

Of course they would, and COVID proved it. They got to live a little more like us during lockdown, and were losing their minds from not seeing their friends or partner. I didn’t even have friends back then, and I never had a gf, obviously. Normies would not survive this life.