Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL Would noodlefoids choose average white guy or true-chang?

What would the majority of them go for

• Avg White

Votes: 45 56.3%
  • Chang

Votes: 35 43.8%

• Total voters
Pinpoint

Pinpoint

Overlord
★★★★★
White guy stats - glasses, dark eyes, average nose, roundish face, receeding hairline, etc. 5'11

Asian guy traits - changmaxxed, 6'1, muscular, etc. Defined jawline. gymmaxed, etc

Ltr chang
Short term white

Ltr chang
Short term white
why would they short term lol. Asian women are always looking to long term with someone good looking because they want their genes to not suck.

Chang maybe, I don't know or care.

Asians can't handle ego bruising they get from going out and being social. So no club life for them.

Average white guy. Noodlewhores are always looking to improve their genetic lineage. And what better way there could be to do that than breeding with a white dick.

Apart from Godfrey Gao, I can't think of a 'Chang' that beats the average Chad in white countries.

Never seen one do so. It would take like 1% of rice population to mog average white guy. Brutal.

It would take 0.00001% of top Changs to mog average Chad. Gigabrutal.

Chang when its just vs. an average white guy but Chad if its Chad vs Chang.

Rick Yune in his fast & furious days

Never heard of him. Definitely up there in Chang status, but not still doesn't mog Godfrey Gao (Godfrey is gigachang in my eyes). Guys like Rick and Godfrey are like 0.001% of rice population. If that's what OP means by 'true chang' then yes they mog average white guy and possibly rival Chad himself. But usually Chang means better than average rice. Something like this:

In most cases foids will choose an average white guy, unless they have a kpop obsession.

John Cho is not a Chang, he is a normie.

5545d31f986170a55953391cd6c97e04.jpg

Prime Takeshi Kaneshiro mogs him, but he's old now

You guys are coping hard if you think an average white guy would win vs chang.

a5NPWxg_460s.jpg

VS

bfc295c90f21de9d3399a1505247c253.jpg

Get real.

John Cho is not a Chang, he is a normie.

5545d31f986170a55953391cd6c97e04.jpg

Prime Takeshi Kaneshiro mogs him, but he's old now
John doesn't look like a Chang to me either

that white guy is a bit below average.

If anything hes above average. Taken In a shower with bad lighting and an awkward look. Id rate him 5.5/10.

My point still stands.

I saw a study with this once, there was an average white guy and an asian model, they put them both on a dating platform and the white guy got way more attention from foids than the asian model. Will report back if I find the study

Chang its more probably

Average white obviously.
If anything hes above average. Taken In a shower with bad lighting and an awkward look. Id rate him 5.5/10.

My point still stands.
:feelswhat::feelswhat::feelswhat::feelswhat::feelswhat::feelswhat: Okay greycel. How delusional are you? He's not ugly but he's nothing special either.

He's a perfectly average 5/10 normie and not a single fraction higher. Anyone who denies this is extremely delusional.

I hope for the sake of all the ricecels that enter this thread that Chang wins. Also to shut up JBW posters

How is this even a question? Average white of course.

just gymmaxed. Basically an ricecel once he loses muscles.

Also 6'4 height and instagram statusmaxxed, I think that would beat the average Chad in white countries, but that's just my opinion

Gymmaxxed can never be Chang or chad, because it's blatantly too try hard
Fobs will pick true Chang, western born ones will pick 5/10 JBW

Sorry man, there is no true Chang that isn't gymmaxxed because they have to compensate for being rice

Sorry man, there is no true Chang that isn't gymmaxxed because they have to compensate for being rice
They have to gymmax I agree because the base rice genetics make them framecels, however they don't need to be full on bodybuilder, Channing Tatum level is fine

Apart from Godfrey Gao, I can't think of a 'Chang' that beats the average Chad in white countries.

Never seen one do so. It would take like 1% of rice population to mog average white guy. Brutal.

extremely rare, you're right though, changs that beat the average white chad are only the top 0.0001%. The ones I know that would prob mog the average white chad are Dae Na, Hu Bing and Hao Yun Xiang. I would count Simonas Pham but his hapa so w/e

why would they short term lol. Asian women are always looking to long term with someone good looking because they want their genes to not suck.
AWALT - cake and eat it too. They fuck around with avg whites, then they look for Chang with bux to cuck

I saw a study with this once, there was an average white guy and an asian model, they put them both on a dating platform and the white guy got way more attention from foids than the asian model. Will report back if I find the study
do so
Also I can't wait to hear what bullshit liberal spin was made lol

White, always white.

This guy is a Northern Chinese or Korean. He looks pretty masculine to me.
Crew Cut Asian Hair

But I still think the white would probably win just for the sole reason of genetic diversity. The unique immunity of different races produces a different bacterial mixes which alters scent. The white would thus smell "better" to the Asian female and activate her hindbrain lusts.

Gymmaxxed can never be Chang or chad, because it's blatantly too try hard
Fobs will pick true Chang, western born ones will pick 5/10 JBW
What % of women will hold too tryhard against him.
What if he runs "just be liar" game and says the reason he does it is just natural, and he swam a lot at his pool where women go to, and is on a swim team, and he hides in a private gym room at another house the foids don't know about.

Average white obviously.

:feelswhat::feelswhat::feelswhat::feelswhat::feelswhat::feelswhat: Okay greycel. How delusional are you? He's not ugly but he's nothing special either.

He's a perfectly average 5/10 normie and not a single fraction higher. Anyone who denies this is extremely delusional.
wtf you on about you dumb fuck?

This isnt even a debate its white guy all the way

True Chang, face takes precedence over race when the delta is as big as normie to Chang. If it was Changlite though, she would probably pick the white guy.

What % of women will hold too tryhard against him.
What if he runs "just be liar" game and says the reason he does it is just natural, and he swam a lot at his pool where women go to, and is on a swim team, and he hides in a private gym room at another house the foids don't know about.
Then he'd be athletic, which is fine. I'm saying he can't have a big bulky, yet cut up Mr olympia-san physique, as they will hold that against him

Average white obviously.

asian women are gonna use tinder / insta and pick whatever top male they can find

probably the change for money + status and a white chad for sex

Then he'd be athletic, which is fine. I'm saying he can't have a big bulky, yet cut up Mr olympia-san physique, as they will hold that against him
no one wants that that's just retarded lol

If they are from dirt poor third world countries, they could still choose the white guy. People don't realize how different the standards are from places like the UK to the Philippines, if someone sees a ticket out they will take it. They want good schools, free healthcare, low crime and no natural disasters, and the ability to funnel money home to their family.

do so
Also I can't wait to hear what bullshit liberal spin was made lol
Its from this soy article. Unfortunately the video has been taken down and i cant find it anywhere. But the article still has two pictures from the experiment:
5F301C75 162D 482C 96B6 DAD72FC2033A

84AD83F0 E462 4ED9 B78E 2C816597785C

They said the white guy Thomas was average, which is obviously bullshit as he is definitely above average. But still, he got a match rate of 2.82% while the asian model Nathan only had a match rate of 1.54%. I would guess that an average white guy would probably get a comparable match rate to an asian model but without any solid data I cant be sure.

Its from this soy article. Unfortunately the video has been taken down and i cant find it anywhere. But the article still has two pictures from the experiment:
View attachment 195858
View attachment 195859
They said the white guy Thomas was average, which is obviously bullshit as he is definitely above average. But still, he got a match rate of 2.82% while the asian model Nathan only had a match rate of 1.54%. I would guess that an average white guy would probably get a comparable match rate to an asian model but without any solid data I cant be sure.
Damn even the models have lower match rates than a non whale foid. JFL at this clown world.

Average white guy for sure, the difference between 5'11 and 6'1 isn't enough to overcome race.

If they were 5'8 and 6'3 respectively then the balance would tilt in favor of the Chang.