Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Would Michael J. Fox be incel today?

Therapywasaaste

Therapywasaaste

"When I look in the mirror, I throw up."
-
If Michael J. Fox were born in the year 2000 or later, do you think he would be incel today? He's 5'4. I think he's single now, in his sixties but I didn't feel like looking it up.

2d9e5rb

Last edited:
NIGGA THIS GUY MOGS ME TO THE MOON AND BACK

He would be a normie

Nope, he's been in movies and has money.

He's got mula ,chedder,peso's ,bread,ching ching,cashola
The only thing they want more than 6'2 220 is a loaded checking account and a E 320

He's the definition of a Chadlet, mogs not just us but most men in general facially, but is a turbomanelt.

He would probably still get laid, but definitely would have a harder time: He'd probably try & LLmaxx if he could & also wear insoles.

He has a really good looking face. And they would use tricks in his movies to make him look taller.

I still say ,money talk and BS walks,as long as he's enough to reach the bank teller window ,he's fine!

he will struggle and maybe even be incel

If he had the sort of status and celebrity that he has enjoyed for several decades then obviously no but I think you question seems to presuppose that he is just an average guy and if that were the case then I would think he would still have access to foids out of consideration for his mildly attractive facial aesthetic and from what I have gleaned through interviews, his outgoing personality.

No Foids adore fame and status

He would be a HTN, his face isn't masculine enough to be a Chadlet