Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious Would men have given toilets rights...

T

theson

wyattu cokku onry
-
Would men have give toilets rights over a century ago if they knew their toilet only cared about looks and would abandon them at the first opportunity?

Yes because many men are highly delusional when it comes to femoids

No, but the root of the problem is the French Revolution.

No. You can say “oh men are too delusional to care” but if the majority of men had undeniable proof that women felt nothing towards them then they would either abandon them, take away their rights or replace them.

Maybe some tbh but a lot of them were retards that didn't know the consequences of giving rights to the holes

You're forgetting the suffragettes went full on bombER mode in their initial reign of terror along with political manoeuvring.

I'm going to make a thread about the empathetic gender meme & toxic femininity.

idk a lot of people have been cucked in the past, people just underestimate it. husbands letting their wives shout at them, giving her all they make, letting her decide in important matters. even cucked men in the past had to have some masculinity, now it's possible to go full soy

No, men would not allowed women to enter the job market.

Giving women rights was a catastrophe

99% of "men" cannot logically think when it comes to foids.

Would men have give toilets rights over a century ago if they knew their toilet only cared about looks and would abandon them at the first opportunity?

Yes because they were still massive cucks who gave women rights.

Deep down ancient societies somewhat knew about the blackpill, the problem is that control over females and prejudices against them were perpetrated by religious beliefs, with only the esoteric higher-ups knowing their inner meaning while the faithful only followed it for the sake of belief. Time passed and the intrinsic reasons for those religious social rules became void of meaning and they were seen as something disposable. Marriage became something outdated and women seen as in an disadvantage made people believe that women should receive more rights than they always had, when the reasons for such inequality (which in fact is an equality for the unequal) was maintaining social cohesion.

Yes because many men are highly delusional when it comes to femoids
Men are too compassionate and want to believe the best in women, despite overwhelming evidence proving they're nothing but leeches who use and manipulate men for personal gain and dump them like trash for someone better or when they no longer benefit them.

You're forgetting the suffragettes went full on bombER mode in their initial reign of terror along with political manoeuvring.

Makes me laugh when femasites criticize us about supporting mass shooters.
Men are too compassionate and want to believe the best in women, despite overwhelming evidence proving they're nothing but leeches who use and manipulate men for personal gain and dump them like trash for someone better or when they no longer benefit them.
We have to replace them.

I would hope not. Problem is even back then a lot of men were cucked. Another thing is I would assume even back then, just as they do now, most men over rated their looks Jfl.

“Even if women soley care about looks, I’m probably around a 7 or 8 so I should be good” :lul:

In Russia the commies just gave it to them for free in 1917.

Yes because most men are mangina

There were enough "men" to let it happen.

Would X do Y if X knew Z would happen given Z = bad?
Wow what an interesting thought exercise