Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Experiment Would like your opinions on a girl

Ellsworth

Ellsworth

Chad but they let me post here anyway
★★★★★
There is a girl, wouldn’t call her oneitis, more like the girl I plan on “shooting my shot” with. Anyway she looks a lot like this girl on instagram. What do you think, is she attractive or ugly? What would you rate her. What are my chances. Please give your opinions.

*edit* if you could give rating 1-10 that would be helpful.

Last edited:
There is a girl, wouldn’t call her oneitis, more like the girl I plan on “shooting my shot” with. Anyway she looks a lot like this girl on instagram. What do you think, is she attractive or ugly? What would you rate her. What are my chances. Please give your opinions.

Get hER!

She’s out of my league.

literally not in a million year, you will need 10 reincarnations so you can get the perfect body to fuck this whore. also she have 31k followers which is super high and probably a ton of normies and chads are already fighting over who is going to fuck her.
just forget about it

literally not in a million year, you will need 10 reincarnations so you can get the perfect body to fuck this whore. also she have 31k followers which is super high and probably a ton of normies and chads are already fighting over who is going to fuck her.
just forget about it
I’m not trying to get her, just a girl that looks a lot like her..

well if the girl that looks like her doesn't have that giant amount of followers on insta then maybe you have a chance.
tbh that depends on how you look, give it a try then

ugly people breeding is a crime
FyU3tPhXsAAFdvx

well if the girl that looks like her doesn't have that giant amount of followers on insta then maybe you have a chance.
tbh that depends on how you look, give it a try then
What would you rate her?

What would you rate her?
3.5/10 just because she have a giant forehead, a very oldish face even tho she might be in her 20s and an almost non existent eye brows. those are her worst trait.
she still have beautiful blue eyes and nice hair, way above my lookmatch

3.5/10 just because she have a giant forehead, a very oldish face even tho she might be in her 20s and an almost non existent eye brows. those are her worst trait.
she still have beautiful blue eyes and nice hair, way above my lookmatch
Wow I would have rated her higher. I’m about a 3.5 so according to you she’s my looksmatch.

I'm scrolling through your demo-girl's Twitter feed now.- Hey yeah, she's definitely gettable!- A tad below average, but still cute enough.- Good combo.- You might have a shot

I'm scrolling through your demo-girl's Twitter feed now.- Hey yeah, she's definitely gettable!- A tad below average, but still cute enough.- Good combo.- You might have a shot
Thanks for the support

5/10 she just looks average which is great cause it means higher chances of success
but man that megamind forehead

6/10 at best.

We all know she's chad-only, but good luck, buddy boyo.

Typical sjw feminist

5/10 average whore

She looks like one of them trannies.
But I guess since shes skinny white gal shes 6/10.

Non obese white foids are super high SMV.
Cause there are so many landwhales.

Shot your shoot man!

I'm actually happy to see something positive here.

Don't forget to update us!

Shot your shoot man!

I'm actually happy to see something positive here.

Don't forget to update us!
Thanks will let you know how it goes either way

But even an average foid expects a statusmaxxed Chad.

If you really believe you have a fair chance with her, you may be a fakecel or bluepilled retard

Pretty ugly. 3/10 (excluding fatties).

But that's better for you. Good luck.

Pretty ugly. 3/10 (excluding fatties).

But that's better for you. Good luck.
Thanks. I think she’s a good combo of ugly and pretty features but I would gladly take her.

sure that will be 2 dollars

Her male looksmatch is postmaxing on an incel forum monitored by the fbi.

she looks alright, has a bit of a horseface but probably still has astronomical standards but i'd say go for it, gl

too masculine looking, large forehead and unproportional features but shoot your shot man, you might get a chance

She's like a 4 but has decent blowjob lips