Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

LifeFuel Would like to meet fellow incels in real life.

t3kramb0

t3kramb0

Banned
-
Hey guys, I am tired of being lonely with no friends. I would like to speak and meet humans in real life. Is this movement anonymous due to the social stigma or is everyone hiding for their safety online? I would like to meet and start cold approaching, I just can't seem to do it alone with no friends. I am in Europe right now and outside of USA.

Thanks.

>posts: 20
Obvious FBIcel is obvious

You are going to fill out a federal psychological test along with your name and social security. Submit the paperwork then we can meet in the govement vehicle.
FBIcel lol

I'm guessing these replies told you :feelskek:

Never began for FBIcels

Where in Europe are you?

Hey guys, I am tired of being lonely with no friends. I would like to speak and meet humans in real life. Is this movement anonymous due to the social stigma or is everyone hiding for their safety online? I would like to meet and start cold approaching, I just can't seem to do it alone with no friends. I am in Europe right now and outside of USA.

Thanks.
teeheee

I would rather not tbh.

No it would be weird af, what would we even talk about?
-Hey dude, so you are virgin?
-Yeah.
-Me too.

Also
>that join date
>22 posts
Fired up your inceltear lurker account?

It would be so awkward too. There would be manlets accusing tallcels of being fakecels and all the JBW copers slinging shit at whitecels for not SEAmaxxing.

>OSRS
hqdefault.jpg

I would like to meet you too,OP.

I am sure we will end up all dead if that will happen.

Yea because every dude my age or younger I’ve met has gotten to experience intimacy with a female

Let's gather in someone's mom's basement and beat each other up. Fightclubmaxxing