Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious Would lesbian Stacy fuck me?

Immolator

Immolator

Luminary
★★★★★
If I a 1/10 Incel. Use the charisma game at a lesbian Stacy, make her straight, and hypothetically get sex from her, or do lesbians discriminate against us too?

If they're "lesbians" then it's because they can't get Chad, so they have to resort to fucking themselves. The alternative to that is fucking their dogs.

im going to minecraft

If they're "lesbians" then it's because they can't get Chad, so they have to resort to fucking themselves. The alternative to that is fucking their dogs.

469564565.jpg

Big brain

I think lesbians would be more "chad only" than heterosexual foids, no? :feelshehe:

I think lesbians would be more "chad only" than heterosexual foids, no? :feelshehe:
The attractive ones, yes. The attractive jbs that claim to be lesbian have incredibly high standards. They would rather fuck other women than anything less than a gigachad.

:feelsaww:
im going to minecraft

View: https://youtu.be/sIj3TFlI9o8&t=54

Probable. A lot of lesbians wouldn’t say no if some hung attractive guy offered them sex tbh
The attractive ones, yes. The attractive jbs that claim to be lesbian have incredibly high standards. They would rather fuck other women than anything less than a gigachad.
:yes:

That or they do fuck Chad, but want an excuse to reject any other men and call them hateful bigots as well. A lesbian Stacy wouldn't even look at an incel. :feelsjuice:

ask them in r/actuallesbians

If I a 1/10 Incel. Use the charisma game at a lesbian Stacy, make her straight, and hypothetically get sex from her, or do lesbians discriminate against us too?
@YuiStillMyCope @iamsubhuman thoughts? :forcedsmile::lul::lul:

befriend a lesbian and have her pity fuck you

Maybe??? If you're low test, chinlet, short, narrow framed, they can percieve you as a woman? And fuck you... :feelshehe::feelshmm:
Worth a try IMO