Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious Would it be wise to play on a nintendo switch at college?

Sanpakucel

Sanpakucel

Name Geoff
★★
I have a switch but have barely used it because i have a pc, but when i'm at college i don't have this excuse. reckon i'll get beaten up by deathniks and chads if i take it in tomorrow? i am studying a subject where most people are incel so i should be fine there, but i have an hour on the bus doing nothing and would like to play zelda, my only issue is if someone provokes me like an asshole, and my status as an invisible incel is ruined, i'd feel terrible. what do? if the console didn't have such a soy stigma, i wouldn't mind, but if i do take it in i'll look like such a manchild

lol this post oughtta be good.

I don’t think anyone would care tbh.

Up to you, I have a switch too but I don’t really take it anywhere. I understand both sides of this question and don’t really have an opinion

Just don't bring it to a party.

It the bus u should be fine, but I wouldn't play while on campus.

It gets crowded tho and like 30% of the journeys i end having someone sit next to me, playing it next to someone just seems insanely autistic

It gets crowded tho and like 30% of the journeys i end having someone sit next to me, playing it next to someone just seems insanely autistic
Ick in that situation I dunno man. Cuz ur right it would be weird playing it next to someone. Itll make u look like a kid on the school bus once is crowded. I was hoping its be a fairly empty ride. Maybe listen to music on ur phone or download a game on it to kill time?

If there is no glare you're good to go. Considering Zelda has basically no music... You don't even need volume. That game puts me to sleep.

Hypothetical on campus:
If im in a building dedicating to computer science (incel course) with about 20 people (ngl most are giant birdcels) in at once (incredibly spacious with tons of seats so i won't have to sit next to anyone), would it be okay in this situation?

If you're ugly it doesn't matter what you fucking do.

Why would you get switch? Nintendo consoles are a dead end tbh

First rule about being ugly, fuck everyone else... I'd play that shit if I had one. But I got a ps4 pro for my gaming needs.

First rule about being ugly, fuck everyone else... I'd play that shit if I had one. But I got a ps4 pro for my gaming needs.
that was my exact thought but i'm too high inhib

mobile gaming

No one care about what a ugly subhuman doing bro

I don’t think anyone will bother you