Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Discussion Would it be possible to ascend through TikTok-fame?

Nordicel94

Nordicel94

Pancake-faced viking-cel
★★★★
Let's say you're a 3/10 incel and you start a TikTok. You're ugly, but not ugly enough for people to swipe away immediately. You obviously don't focus your content on dancing or thirsttrapping, but comedy sketches or some shit.

Let's say you get 10,000 followers and you siphon that to your Instagram so that you get a 1000 on there or so. Would foids start messaging you do you think? Would that clout have any impact on your life? Could you ascend?

I tried showinn my fsce once end up grtting mocked and bullied

Maybe but you'd need way more than 10k followers

tiktok fame is status. So yeah probably but idk

What skits would you make?

famous on the brainrot app filled with chad worship as 3/10? with the teenage audience?
Good luck jestermaxxing like this dude i'm sure women will like it

famous on the brainrot app filled with chad worship as 3/10? with the teenage audience?

Lol, this guy would need 10,000,000 followers to make a blip on any foids radar

um yea obviously, if you're statusmaxxed on chinktok then foids will fuck you to cloutchase

Sure there are plenty of ugly influencers that get 7-8/10 women. Look at Destiny. You just have to string them along with money and the implied promise that association with you will blow up their social media presence.

wtf:feelsohgod:

Ask messiah sam

I'd Rather stay alone and preserve my mental peace than to fuel my ego with Bottom feeders just because i got famous...

No fame for your FACE.