Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Discussion Would it be less gay if trannies were biologically females in 100% bodies instead of surgical abominations? ie only brain/mind/soul is male?

HeOweGoreWrath

HeOweGoreWrath

Paragon
★★★★★
Uncomfortable philosophizing that might get me warned time!

This is a question I ask myself when looking at lewds of Tanya Degurechaff.

Tanya2Tanya

Though maybe part of the weirdness for me is I was enjoying lewds of her before I actually knew much about the show's plot or who she was (ie soul of a Japanese salaryman hit by a train reincarnated as a loli with full memories of past life)

It still seems a lot straighter to want to fuck Tanya than it does someone in a body with DNA that's XY who gets their genitals surgically re-arranged.

Prior to Youjo Senki this concept was explored in Heinlein's book IWFNE

Heinlein

in that case it bothers me more... it's hard to put my finger on why though...

I guess in the case of Tanya it's more spiritual rebirth into a body that didn't belong to anyone... whereas in Heinlein's novel it's the brain of an elderly man (Johann Smith) transplanted into the body of a woman (Eunice Branca) who died.

Old-man soul seems grosser in girl body than young-man soul, and also that sense of appropriation/necrophilia due to Eunice's brain injury.

The "Johann in Eunice" situation differs from IRL trannies in that Johann actually didn't identify as female (didn't even want a female body, wanted to be put in a male body when he died but that was the only one available or he'd die) but gradually begins to act like a foid fucking the local chads and shit.

Maybe part of why Tanya works better than Eunice is that Tanya is virginal (Eunice was already an experienced carousel rider) so the value of that virginity distracts from the trannyesque nature.

Also technically speaking, while the DNA of Eunice's body is XX, the brain put inside that body is XY: it still has Johann's DNA! Whereas Tanya is complete 100% reborn so her brain is XX and really all it is is a girl who is born with the memories of having been a man in a past life.

It would probably feel gay fucking a guy even if he was a reincarnated foid with memories of a past life as a foid, because those female memories would not eclipse the reality of the present body being male.

So in Tanya's case, her body being female eclipses having past-life memories as a guy.

Also maybe part of it is how Tanya isn't focused on getting sex or orbiting Chad (just wants to become the next Hitler and wipe out the enemy) which enhances the virginal mystique about her.

Also I think in Tanya's case she's 9-13 years old which means she's spent many years growing up as a girl (as girly as you grow up in a military dictatorship) so it's easier to think of Tanya as a girl due to effectively reliving life and reforming.

In the case of Johann it just creeped me out (would not want to fuck Johann-brain-Eunice-body... squick) because it was so recent... I can't remember the exact timeline but I'm pretty sure it was a lot less than nine years before "Johannice" is marrying lawyer (Jake Solomon) and Eunice's widower (Joe Branca)

I don't really know if I could stomach that... like if the girl you're with has to have the memories of a guy, Tanya is more ideal than Eunice because:

1) actually a biological female XX brain not XY transplanted brain
2) virgin not roastie
3) has spent more time as a girl
4) guy in past life was more relatable: a poor incel guy in his 30s not some 90yo Mr. Burns millionaire
5) body is new, not a rescuscitated corpse
6) focus of life is warfare, not learning to live as a woman

With Tanya it's like "I'm accidentally a woman, let's kill shit together and fuck because we're horny" so it's less creepy than Johann".

Reading FearNoEvil it felt like I was being indoctrinated, like questioning gender was the whole point of the story, felt artifiicial. Tanya doesn't feel that way because the central aspect is warfare.

I guess another thing to think about is Thirteenth Doctor... at first that was weird because it was like "person who was previously twelve different guys is suddenly a lady" but then they pull out that Timeless Child plot device where before all those dudes she was a negress...

Duo

so if The Doctor was born as a girl but then had to live in a male body twelve thirteen times before getting a vagina again... do we think of Jodie Whitaker's char as being FTM or MTF or perhaps FTMTMTMTMTMTMF ?

If there were ever an argument for a "non-binary" or "agender" or "genderqueer" individual it'd probably be The Doctor, it's confusing.

Tanya seems more desirable than The Doctor in terms of being a girl. I don't think that's purely due to being a cute virginal loli, but also something to d owith the timeframe thing: Tanya has lived NINE YEARS as a girl, whereas Jodie's char seems to have transformed recently (even though Timey Wimey stuff has them spending decades off-camera)

Another part just might be presentation: in Heinlein's novel you spend many chapters hearing from Johann as a guy, so that's how you think of Johann even after the transition. Same thing with The Doctor.

You don't get that with Tanya because it doesn't spend many episodes on the protagonist's life as a dude: it kills him off in SECONDS and then spends the rest of the series as a girl, so naturally you're more prone to thinking of Tanya as girl based on presentation.

Wouldn't that just be a reverse trannie though? But to answer your question, yes, I think it is a bit less gay.

Also, the other person probably wouldn't be cool about it. I know if I woke up as a girl tomorrow I wouldn't want to fuck some dude. Not tomorrow, not in 50 years. I'd still be attracted to girls.

looking at lewds of Tanya Degurechaff.

You need help bro.

You need help bro.
:yes:
Wouldn't that just be a reverse trannie though? But to answer your question, yes, I think it is a bit less gay.

Also, the other person probably wouldn't be cool about it. I know if I woke up as a girl tomorrow I wouldn't want to fuck some dude. Not tomorrow, not in 50 years. I'd still be attracted to girls.

View attachment 472582
:yes:

less gay but still gay

I know if I woke up as a girl tomorrow I wouldn't want to fuck some dude. Not tomorrow, not in 50 years. I'd still be attracted to girls.
Nobody's saying you would lose your attraction to girls. I mean hell even if you adopted a female mindset: most foids are attracted to other girls.

Youjo

There are some games I've heard of like https://vndb.org/v43 where a guy who becomes a girl seems to almost-immediately start fucking guys or some shit (much like Heinlein's novel .. unless I'm overlooking a massive timeskip in one or the other) which seems unrealistic unless we assume the protagonists were heteroflexible to begin with.

Reason

"Not in fifty years" sounds all well and good but I don't know how realistic we can be about how much a mind could actually change in such a timespan. You could at best hope you wouldn't change that way but I don't know if there are guarantees because:
1) memories degrade over time: you might even start to think your memories of your past life were some kind of delusion​
2) you don't know what influence shit like estrogen and XX brain would have on your thinking process (ie there's probably some kind of mind-altering drugs IRL that might make people horny enough they'd fuck any hole .. brain damage might also accomplish that because it can destroy your moral center)​
Fly

The interesting thing about Tanya is I could see him/her still preferring girls and being disgusted by guys but realizing that sexual manipulation of troops could be a way to increase their loyalty and willingness to incur risk to protect you in combat, ie a war-winning strategy. This is basically how foids manipulate men into dying in war (to impress/protect foids) and it would be even more effective if the foid was at your side taking risks with you.

Bayonet

Tanya's motives wouldn't even necessarily be gay from the perspective of a male personality: aside from winning troop loyalty (increase chance of victory in the immediate battle: TACTICAL benefit) it could also be done to help advance in rank (ie fuck your Sgt to get prompted to Corporal, then murder him and take his place as Sgt) on a path to become the next Loli-Hitler.

Essentially it's like a guy lending out his onahole to a friend to use, except it's an onahole you were born with: you don't have to enjoy the experience, just treat it like other discomfort you suffer to prepare to succeed in war (ie doing lots of pushups, running for miles, etc).

Dual

You would be EXTRA creeped out if your male friend who lent you his onahole was aroused by the idea of you using it (ie wants to secretly watch you do it and fap) but it wouldn't weird me out as much if a friend wasn't aroused by it (ie was disgusted by it but figured 'whatever')

This applies with husbands and fucking their wives too: it would be creepy as fuck if a husband had some cuck fetish and wanted to watch you fuck his wife, but if he just lends you his wife because it doesn't bother him if you fuck her (maybe he has other wives to fuck or is bored with her) then it wouldn't creep me out as much.

Teach

Obviously in the cases of wives/onaholes it's less creepy though since those are distinct things from a guy (his partner or possession) rather than the body they're inhabiting so it is easier to accept the idea of their mind being detachable from the experience.

OTOH you don't get the same pride from fucking an onahole or a non-virgin wife that you would get from deflowering a virgin. It's a compromised situation (the ideal is to deflower a virgin girl with no past life as a man) but I guess the question is "which is more compromised?"

Eyes

As nobody but Tanya (and God) actually knows she's a reincarnated Salaryman, so it's hard to perceive it as being gay for her soldiers to want to fuck her loli body.
It'd be like fucking a tranny you didn't know was a tranny, except obviously Tanya is biologically female and just has opinions/motives from past life as a male so it muddles the concept.

With IRL trannies the disgust you'd feel after you found out would be something like "I should've known... there should've been subtle indicators... the bone structure should've tipped me off!" making you wonder if you were actually attracted to male characteristics, but Tanya doesn't have those since the biological body was 100% female 100% of it's existence. The only thing masculine is her tomboyish personality which occasionally females have anyway so it wouldn't be an indicator.

Boom

Another thing that might make it tolerable is that Tanya could command his/her female troops to do sexual favors for the male troops to increase bonding. This would be important for reproduction too since Tanya's body isn't suited for reproduction and it'd be a nuisance / waste to do that yourself when you can get large-pelvised underlings like Viktoriya Ivanovna Serebryakov to breed instead (she would be a great mommy)

Pair

This would seem less cucked for Tanya because it's not like he/she has a penis able to fuck the female troops anyway. The closest thing Tanya can do to relive his/her gynephilic past life might be to get his/her clit sucked on by one of the female troops since that's a pseudo-blowjob. I know a lot of guys might say shit like "I'd rope if I didn't have a dick" but TBH that just sounds cucked.

Tanya probably plans shit like "if I win this war I'll bioengineer myself a male body again and regain my penis" instead of giving up on life just because god plots against him/her.

Conceptually what would the difference be between:

1) you have a friend with a helmet that lets him control a gynoid sex doll, and he is willing to let you fuck his sex robot so long as the helmet is disconnected so he doesn't need to be conscious of you fucking it​
2) you have a ghost who regularly possesses a foid to interact with the world, he is willing to let you fuck his meat-puppet so long as he has exited the body and you fuck it while it's unconscious​

Neto

Conceptually they seem pretty similar and it would weird me out less if the body was unconscious (ie it's just an advanced onahole) and the mind of the guy is at least briefly absent because then you don't have that uncomfortable connection (ie no cuck-fetishizing closeted husband watching you fuck his wife wishing it was him ... would feel UNWHOLESOME) it's just be shit like "make sure you wash it before I wake up asshole"

In that way you don't really think of it as "his female body" so much as "our female body" used for different purposes (you fuck it while your bro sleeps, your bro inhabits it to fight wars with)

Parry

1) memories degrade over time: you might even start to think your memories of your past life were some kind of delusion
I think some things just don't change overtime, for example, if I somehow lived to 200 I still can't see myself liking dudes.

2) you don't know what influence shit like estrogen and XX brain would have on your thinking process
Now this is a much more interesting approach, I guess you could see if it affects people in real life who take opposite sex hormones.

realizing that sexual manipulation of troops could be a way to increase their loyalty and willingness to incur risk to protect you in combat
Probably, foids already do it. It would be dumb to possess such a valuable skill and not use it in some way.

Tanya's motives wouldn't even necessarily be gay from the perspective of a male personality
I see what you're saying, but I don't think I could just think my way around it, no matter how hard I try.

Essentially it's like a guy lending out his onahole to a friend to use
Same point as above, I wouldn't be able to just separate myself from my body. I'd understand that it has to be done, but I couldn't do my mental gymnastics around it. I'm not sold on the whole onahole/friend theory.

PS: You put way too much thought and energy into this. I like it.
PS 2: Nice pics.

I think some things just don't change overtime, for example, if I somehow lived to 200 I still can't see myself liking dudes.
I'm saying we're being arrogant if we try to predict too far ahead of how brains will change over time. I don't see myself wanting to fuck Harambe in the future but in all humility maybe after 300 years of boredom I'd want to fuck Harambe. Maybe the brain just degrades over time from boredom.

foids already do it. It would be dumb to possess such a valuable skill and not use it in some way
The body itself is an asset, it'd take minimal skill to actually exploit it. TBH building the skill would probably weird me out more than just exploiting the asset.
EG would not want to practice blowjob techniques or something, that'd just be an image you'd never get rid of.
But if I was trapped in a loli body and could gain loyalty from troops to vastly improve my battle odds then if it was some less humiliating shit like kicking some masochist soldier in the balls I could probably stomach it.

I see what you're saying, but I don't think I could just think my way around it, no matter how hard I try.
It would be difficult for me too, but then that could just be due to Tanya having more willpower and focus than we do. Maybe shaped by anti-god rage "battle against the fates" feeling like you're destiny/important would allow you to surpass a lot of odds. Like if we look at the actual warfare shit Tanya does, I doubt I could do that in my present mindset too.

I wouldn't be able to just separate myself from my body.
I'd understand that it has to be done, but I couldn't do my mental gymnastics around it.
I thought maybe you could just take a sleeping pill and be "okay you can fuck the loli armpit long as I don't remember it"
it wouldn't be the same as having your male armpit fucked by some faggot because you think of male armpit as your own body but the loli armpit is just a temporary body that god trapped you in to fuck with you, so you'd in a way be getting revenge by defiling the loli vehicle he gave you

but tbh I'd be too scared they wouldn't limit themselves to armpit and I'd wake up pregnant or with cum in my mouth or some shit.

You'd think a soldier wouldn't be stupid enough to do that (you'd murder them when you found out) but these are guys who risk their lives for glory, TBH if my loli commander was asleep and letting me do armpit sexual to her, it would be hard to stop just there.

So unfortunately you'd need to be awake to prevent them doing more, but you don't want to be awake because then you'd remember what they do.
I guess maybe you could have other troops in the bushes ready to kill soldiers who do unauthorized stuff?

faggot thread by a big faggot

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back