Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious Would it be illegal to go in public and scream "RAPE SHOULD BE LEGAL!!!!"

ColdBoy

ColdBoy

Gucci Cel
I am too high inhib to do this sober but if I was drunk and wore a mask of some sort would I be charged?

there needs to be a new rule called "glow bait" enforced here.

i remember seeing a video of someone shouting "CP should be legalized" lmao

there needs to be a new rule called "glow bait" enforced here.
In what way is this "glow bait". I am literally asking if it legal to avoid commiting crimes. I am not at all encouraging people to do this shit.

It may be illegal
"
Relevant Canadian Laws:

1. Hate Speech (Criminal Code of Canada, Section 319):
    • Publicly inciting hatred against any identifiable group where such incitement is likely to lead to a breach of the peace.
    • Willfully promoting hatred against any identifiable group.
  2. Public Mischief (Criminal Code of Canada, Section 140):
    • Causing a disturbance in a public place, which includes shouting or using obscene language.
  3. Incitement to Violence:
    • Encouraging or inciting others to commit violent acts.

@allDead In what way is this "glow bait". I am literally asking if it legal to avoid commiting crimes. I am not at all encouraging people to do this shit.

@allDead In what way is this "glow bait". I am literally asking if it legal to avoid commiting crimes. I am not at all encouraging people to do this shit.

@copemaxx9002 In what way is this "glow bait". I am literally asking if it legal to avoid commiting crimes. I am not at all encouraging people to do this shit.

@copemaxx9002 In what way is this "glow bait". I am literally asking if it legal to avoid commiting crimes. I am not at all encouraging people to do this shit.

spams me

@copemaxx9002 falsely accuses me

@Mistake In what way is this "glow bait". I am literally asking if it legal to avoid commiting crimes. I am not at all encouraging people to do this shit.

@Mistake In what way is this "glow bait". I am literally asking if it legal to avoid commiting crimes. I am not at all encouraging people to do this shit.

No ofc not. Do this right now while recording yourself and upload it here so you’re fellow trucels can have a laugh

where do you live?

QUICK TAKEAWAY​

Causing a Disturbance: If you are in a public place such as a shopping mall or nightclub and you engage in disorderly conduct such as fighting, screaming, insulting people or using obscene language, you could be charged with causing a disturbance under s.175 (1) of the Criminal Code. The Supreme Court has ruled your behaviour has to be more than annoying and it must have disrupted the peace enjoyed by others. Though this is a minor offence, you could be fined up to $5,000 or jailed for two years less a day.

QUICK TAKEAWAY​

Causing a Disturbance: If you are in a public place such as a shopping mall or nightclub and you engage in disorderly conduct such as fighting, screaming, insulting people or using obscene language, you could be charged with causing a disturbance under s.175 (1) of the Criminal Code. The Supreme Court has ruled your behaviour has to be more than annoying and it must have disrupted the peace enjoyed by others. Though this is a minor offence, you could be fined up to $5,000 or jailed for two years less a day.
RIP too big of a risk. If I was charged it would fuck my life

Do it or no balls

@Violence In what way is this "glow bait". I am literally asking if it legal to avoid commiting crimes. I am not at all encouraging people to do this shit.

@Violence @Mistake In what way is this "glow bait". I am literally asking if it legal to avoid commiting crimes. I am not at all encouraging people to do this shit.

@Violence @Mistake In what way is this "glow bait". I am literally asking if it legal to avoid commiting crimes. I am not at all encouraging people to do this shit.

@Mistake buddy don't falsely accuse me then

08e

I don't think the fbi is interested in a high inhib, friendless "man" like yourself. You are too scared to leave your home let alone do anything dangerous. Nothing I said is at all encouraging others to do illegal activity. I just asked a question.

Nigger fuck you

I don't think the fbi is interested in a high inhib, friendless "man" like yourself. You are too scared to leave your home let alone do anything dangerous. Nothing I said is at all encouraging others to do illegal activity. I just asked a question.
ok IT