Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Would it be harder for you to get a girlfriend or a one night stand?

Would it be harder for you to get a girlfriend or a one night stand?

• Getting a girlfriend would be harder

Votes: 6 19.4%
  • Getting a one night stand would be harder

Votes: 19 61.3%
  • Swamp knives

Votes: 6 19.4%

• Total voters
Angry_runt

Angry_runt

Cursed OGcel
★★★★★
Let's assume for the sake of argument that both are not equally hard

i can theoretically become a millionaire and pay a girl for the Girlfriend experience

Normie males have to pay for sex through dates and stuff and normies get many girlfriends in their life but usually only get 1 or 2 one night stands if any. Only high tier normies can get frequent one night stands.

I really can't answer that. I think where I live getting a one night stand should be significantly harder

One night stand for sure. I bet when I'm 40 betabuxxing a foid in a loveless relationship should be in the realm of possibility, but you have to be objectively attractive to get a ONS and I will never be attractive enough to beat out all the other guys searching at the same time

One night stand is harder because one night stand is all about looks.

Getting a gf is also all about looks as well but there are other factors such as money and status so women’s standards for looks for one night stands are even higher than getting a gf.

One night stands = 100% looks
Getting a gf = 97% looks; 1% personality; 1% money; 1% status.

Last edited:
You could get a “girlfriend” although she will only exploit you for your resources and cuck you.
One night stand is harder because one night stand is all about looks.

Getting a gf is also all about looks as well but women’s standards for looks for one night stands are even higher.

One night stands = 100% looks
Getting a gf = 97% looks; 1% personality; 1% money; 1% status.
They may have less standards because they want a betabuxxer

For people who don't have equal difficulty (incels)/ease (Chads) with both, one night stands are harder to get than girlfriends.

A woman who's willing to fuck is usually willing to date. A woman who's willing to date is often not willing to fuck. Look at beta bux, dead bedrooms, etc.

both are extremely difficult

Impossible to judge, it would be like asking me which of two different infinities is larger.

ONS. they're purely off of looks and your ability to swindle her in the short time beforehand. getting a girlfriend requires weeks of actual personality and effort tbh, but if you're ugly you get neither.

One night stand would be easier because of drugs and alcohol. It might count as statuory rape in cucked countries though.

There is literally NO chance at all whatsoever that I could ever get a girlfriend. That would require a conscious choice that a female would want to date me. No chance at all.

gf harder cause that's long term. One night stand you could get lucky if there's alcohol involved (not advocating rap fbicels)

Doesn’t really matter when you’re rice AND 5’2 AND socially inept. I was doomed for Inceldom I’m from birth.

For me I think a one night stand would be much more difficult. She would have to be very fat and probably drunk too for that to happen. Not that getting a gf is likely, but for my situation I think a ons would be much more difficult.

You just fuck and leave. While a long term relationship require more time, money, attention, etc etc.
thats what i was thinking too. especially with drugs/alcohol

I voted one night stand because, despite having never done it, I imagine that if alcohol was involved her brain would be too addled to see my subhumanity and pick up on my tism. With the right combination of looksmaxxing, right-place-right-timemaxxing and alcohlmaxxing I think a one night stand is actually possible.

But a gf? Good luck keeping her around when the alcohol wears off and she realizes what a disgusting ugly sperg you are.

In otherwords a one night stand requires "getting lucky" just once. Getting a gf requires you pass as not subhuman 24/7.