Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

LifeFuel Would it be easy to find a partner from a 3rd world country?

Mixedcel

Mixedcel

Mixed-race incel with mixed feelings.
-
Some people do that! All those women want is a man to provide for them, that's it! All you need is to be a westerner with a bit of cash in your bank account. I live in Finland and I've seen old men in their 50s with gorgeous Thai girls in their 20s. What do you think?

Glorified betabuxx, sure if you have many monies

Of course, wealth and passport is a useful tool for obtaining a third world partner. But the question you have to ask yourself is "Will she stick around?". If you are below average in your home country, you still might be desirable to a third world foid especially if you are white and the are a lesser race, e.g. @itsOVER slew his way through thailand.

But if you are disgustingly ugly, old, not very wealthy, you aren't going to be able to bag a pretty 18 year old and have her stay around for long. You will get used and dumped not long after she has gotten all she can/wants. In phillipines quite a common thing is for women to find foreign "husbands" via dating websites, usually older guys, but still have a boyfriend and even kids back home.

Well being white can give u gf from shit countries even if u r ugly but do we really want this? i guess for most of us it would be just lose.

Pump n’ dump at best. Never get attached to some third world thot or anything female for that matter

M-M-MAXIMUM betabuxxing. I bet there are plenty of girls here who don't mind milking wester cuck. And that is 2nd world country, not 3rd world.

Don't think she'll remain loyal to you when you take her to your homeland

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back