Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

LifeFuel would it be ascension to get a handjob from a girl if she never actually touched you because she's moving an onahole?

Eh? Yeah kind of I suppose.
Yeah, I suppose so too. Just what the fuck, she obviously is doing this because she would rather save her pussy and ass for Chad.
Best handjobs are given with the mouth.

This is a good public service announcement made by Sir Hubert C. MacDuff (at least I think he made it).
It's a recommendation for foid to kill herself rather than allow the indignity of being raped.
just fucking lol :lul: :feelsclown:

No.
This is plain stupid.
This is Simp advocacy.
What is? I gave a question, not an answer.

Advocacy needs to be actual advice, not exploring logical conundrums.

You should explain yourself.

what is your stance on the "she lost her hand and it's her artificial hand moving the onahole" approach?
Depends, I think a girl allowing you to be naked in front of her without being creep out is ascension

Depends, I think a girl allowing you to be naked in front of her without being creep out is ascension
ehhhhhh

one problem with basing it on feels is you can't reliably access foid feels

for that reason I think it shoudl just be measured by whether or not there is exchange of resources

IE even if you have a female doc who isn't creeped out by your dick and she fondles your balls to check for cancer...

maybe you didn't pay her, but state or personal health care insurance did, so she's still being compensated and doing it for reasons other than wanting to make you coom

if foid has intentions other than making you coom for your happiness it feels like any sexual would not be ascension

ie even if she didn't get paid but she was fucking some guy she wasn't attracted to for the purpose of upsetting a dad or BF

I doubt this happens often though because foids can do that by fucking chad too (usually) and it's 2 birds one stone

Stop It Michael Jordan GIF

:lul: :lul: :lul:

@DunSorbus is intellectually forfeit by posting his nigger gifs instead of addressing the content of the discussion