Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

'Would incels exist in a genderless society?'

SoycuckGodOfReddit

SoycuckGodOfReddit

the most heinous cat
★★★★★
greetings. as a hermaphroditic, i can confirm that i have no life and i am mod on reddit r/twoxchromosomes

greetings. as a hermaphroditic, i can confirm that i have no life and i am mod on reddit r/twoxchromosomes
nah hermaphrodites have natural vaginas, so they'd never qualify to be twox mods

I was watching this reddit and discovered that most of the bluepills there are as truecels as the larpings here, they still like to make fun of us, this reddit focuses on making fun of those who have already been ridiculed by nature itself, only incels in denial like it of mocking other incels.

dnr, there will always be people who won't have their piece of pie

This shit is why I'm 100% for an autist exclusion act from the internet:feelshaha:. Sorry to the autistbros on this site, but this shit is too much:feelskek:.

While incels are obviously and undoubtedly misogynistic, femcels are just self-mysogynistic as a way to put it, yes, they hate themselves for non-adgering patriarchal beauty standards for women and feel bitter about themselves and other women as a result.
"Misandry doesn't exist incel:soy::soy::soy:!"

There'd be no diversity among individuals by its nature: everyone's of the same height, skin colour, shape, etc. due everyone’s being exact copies of each other. A-humans would be ageless as well as sexless. It's untrivial cause biological immortality isn't exclusive to just unicellular organisms, prokaryotic or eukaryotic. Aging and death are the ultimate prices for sexual reproduction according to PBS that means A-human society also won’t be having elderly or children (somatic reproduction by means of cell-devision creates an already developed organism).
"Would there still be incels if humans were completely different from just about any multicellular organisms:soy::soy::soy:?"

Mental gymnastics fueled low IQ power fantasy from a retard that has no clue what they're talking about. Average ITcuck intelligence on display here. Ovotesticular disorder isn't hermaphroditism. True hermaphrodites don't exist in humans, they require both sets of functioning reproductive organs.