Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Discussion would i be memorable to any of you guys?

Lycan

Lycan

INCEL LIVES MATTER
★★
if i were to make my last post rn announcing my roping would my legacy live on in the minds of my brocels?

furthermore, have there ever been any memorable interactions with me or any threads you will remember by me?

i know for sure my step father @Substitute Subhuman will always remember me and i hope mein führer @METALMILITA88 would too, there are a few of you other dudes who id expect to keep my memory alive :feelsaww:

Id remember, its not something you can simply forget

he started to post like he is gonna rope :feelshaha::feelshaha:

I've never talked to you and I'm not on much but you're memorable for your controversy and young age alone. I'd definitely remember you years later if someone mentioned you.

No, the sad truth is, 99% of this forum is filled with low iq fakecel trash who don't give a fuck about any user, they just come here to troll and spam.

Maybe 1% can remember you, but even they don't give a fuck since they don't know you personally.

if i were to make my last post rn announcing my roping would my legacy live on in the minds of my brocels?

furthermore, have there ever been any memorable interactions with me or any threads you will remember by me?

i know for sure my step father @Substitute Subhuman will always remember me and i hope mein führer @METALMILITA88 would too, there are a few of you other dudes who id expect to keep my memory alive :feelsaww:
You're not going to rope. You're going to live until 88 and die by falling down the stairs.

I'd remember you as that one edgy youngcel.

Please don't rope. Get off this site and consider how can you change your situation for the better before it gets to that point.

Lol literally who?

Please don't rope. You're my favourite user here alongside @METALMILITA88

You're a good young man.

he started to post like he is gonna rope :feelshaha::feelshaha:

Please don't rope. Get off this site and consider how can you change your situation for the better before it gets to that point.
Please don't rope. You're my favourite user here alongside @METALMILITA88

You're a good young man.
it was a hypothetical guys. there would be no reason that id stop posting here forever unless i roped or ascended and its probably more likely that ill rope before a girl offers me unpaid sex

it was a hypothetical guys. there would be no reason that id stop posting here forever unless i roped or ascended and its probably more likely that ill rope before a girl offers me unpaid sex
I still recommend you to leave the site since being here is clearly affecting your mental health and you're still too young to process what's going on.

I still recommend you to leave the site since being here is clearly affecting your mental health and you're still too young to process what's going on.
what effects my mental health the worst is when i try to speak to girls and we talk for a little bit (keep in mind i dont post pics of myself on my socials so they dont know what i look like until i show them) and then it all goes to shit bc they become cold and distant pretty quickly. every. single. time. it probably wouldn't work out anyways cus if i did manage to win her over she would obviously want a pic of me before we meet...but this scenario has happened to me about 9 times and the closest one of these girls has ever lived to me has been like 18 mins away. she ghosted me after abt 2 weeks of talking and started flexing her gigachang bf on her instagram

its pure suifuel everytime like i try to invest my time and effort into trying to get these girls attracted to my personality by talking to them about my interests and try to ask them stuff too but it never fucking works and it feels like failure :feelsUnreal:

99% of the time they wouldnt even text me if i didnt text first and even if i did text first theyd ignore for a little while anyway :society: gettin tired of trying with these bitches.

what effects my mental health the worst is when i try to speak to girls and we talk for a little bit (keep in mind i dont post pics of myself on my socials so they dont know what i look like until i show them) and then it all goes to shit bc they become cold and distant pretty quickly. every. single. time. it probably wouldn't work out anyways cus if i did manage to win her over she would obviously want a pic of me before we meet...but this scenario has happened to me about 9 times and the closest one of these girls has ever lived to me has been like 18 mins away. she ghosted me after abt 2 weeks of talking and started flexing her gigachang bf on her instagram

its pure suifuel everytime like i try to invest my time and effort into trying to get these girls attracted to my personality by talking to them about my interests and try to ask them stuff too but it never fucking works and it feels like failure :feelsUnreal:

99% of the time they wouldnt even text me if i didnt text first and even if i did text first theyd ignore for a little while anyway :society: gettin tired of trying with these bitches.
also now i have extreme insecurities/trust issues/abandonment issues as a result of this shit. now i just expect it to fail

You have to realize that foids won't talk to you if you have nothing to offer her.

They don't look for personality or virtue. What they look for is a man's resources (wealth) and his genetic quality.

You have to realize that foids won't talk to you if you have nothing to offer her.

They don't look for personality or virtue. What they look for is a man's resources (wealth) and his genetic quality.
right, and after trying to win over so many girls and failing i ended up here

right, and after trying to win over so many girls and failing i ended up here
I remember starting high school and being optimistic about getting girls. Now I know it doesn't work the way I was taught it was.

A lot of those girls you think are "innocent" are fucking the popular Chads or Tyrones in your school or some grown college dude.

I’d remember and be bummed out if you roped. But I wouldn’t really give a fuck in the end since I don’t know you

I remember starting high school and being optimistic about getting girls. Now I know it doesn't work the way I was taught it was.

A lot of those girls you think are "innocent" are fucking the popular Chads or Tyrones in your school or some grown college dude.
exactly how i feel

I would be so sad if you left, I’d be crying in my pillow all night wishing for you to return again

I’d remember you, yeah. If you do end up roping, I wish you as fast an exit as possible, and may you find peace afterwards

Kys you little worthless piece of trash no one would bat an eye

Just off yourself already and end your pathetic existence

I always recognize your name but I can't really remember much about you.