Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Experiment would he be an incel in your opinion?

W

WawelDragon1683

Always last
-
20210316 222141

He looks about 6'4 to me but he's seems like a complete lanklet trucel ngl

Last edited:
truecel subhuman. 95% of this forum is better looking than him. at least he's tall and white. not sure about his income or eye area though

truecel subhuman. 95% of this forum is better looking than him. at least he's tall and white. not sure about his income or eye area though
this quality response right here tbh ngl

he looks like he heightmogs me but i weigh more, as if that matters.

Last edited:
:no::no::no:

White + 6’4 = noodleslayer by default

Is that not a foid next to them?

Yes, there is no height for your face, this guy belong here

He'll no doubt be bluepilled to oblivion

this nigga got a LONG ASS NECK

girafffee maxxxxxxing

:worryfeels::worryfeels::worryfeels::worryfeels:

he mogs me

Maybe in white parts of burgerland.

definitely
if i saw more of his face i could judge whether or not he mogs me

he has all the hallmarks of a subhuman..the lack of jaw, the nose..the shape of the head..the long neck..the narrow shoulders and subsequent lack of frame. it never began for him.

he mogs me, IT'S FUCKING OVER

:feelsUnreal::feelsUnreal::feelsUnreal::feelsUnreal::feelsUnreal::feelsUnreal::feelsUnreal::feelsUnreal::feelsUnreal::feelsUnreal::feelsUnreal::feelsUnreal::feelsUnreal::feelsUnreal::feelsUnreal:

i want to be 6´4 and white to noodleslay everyday

Tall and white, has options. Doesn't matter whether or not they're good options. Unless he's autistic too, not incel.

tall, white and slim.. asian toilets are waiting for him

:no::no::no:

White + 6’4 = noodleslayer by default
Grotesque is a 6'4 white dude, but he's rotting on incel forums like the rest of us.

Grotesque is a 6'4 white dude, but he's rotting on incel forums like the rest of us.
lol because he’s a boomer. I wonder why he’s banned. Probably because he made some vids about how this forum is a honeypot tbh

lol because he’s a boomer. I wonder why he’s banned. Probably because he made some vids about how this forum is a honeypot tbh
I think it has more to do with the fact that he's autistic. Yeah, he made a few vids about how the feds already have our IPs or whatever. But I don't think that's the reason he's banned. It's probably because he ascended.

I think it has more to do with the fact that he's autistic.
He didn’t come off as non NT to me tbh he just seemed like a normal, semi blackpilled dude
Yeah, he made a few vids about how the feds already have our IPs or whatever.
Imagine not knowing (((they))) have all of our IPs logged
It's probably because he ascended.
Didn’t he recently ascend though, like a few months ago? He’s been banned since before I joined this forum

He didn’t come off as non NT to me tbh he just seemed like a normal, semi blackpilled dude
He's diagnosed with autism and receives ssi benefits for it.
Didn’t he recently ascend though, like a few months ago? He’s been banned since before I joined this forum
November 4th, I think. I dunno, he got banned for larping probably. He always does that.

Tall + white = not incel

I see

If he was incel when he joined, how did he get banned for larping though?
I meant larping as in larping about ascension cuz he did that a few times in the past. Or, it might be for his weird acid facing fetishes. I don't know the guy is off in the head. His views are not consistent. Plus, he's still on the Rowan/Tahlia stuff.

I meant larping as in larping about ascension cuz he did that a few times in the past.
lmao of course the 6’4 white incel has had sex multiple times
Or, it might be for his weird acid facing fetishes.
Nigga what :feelsmega:
I don't know the guy is off in the head. His views are not consistent. Plus, he's still on the Rowan/Tahlia stuff.
Oh yeah, how could I forget about that? Imagine being 50 and not only simping for some subhuman 3.5 PSL druggie sewer rat just because she made a few videos critiquing incels but also Brendio’s sloppy seconds JFL what a pathetic display

Nigga what :feelsmega:
Oh yeah, how could I forget about that? Imagine being 50 and not only simping for some subhuman 3.5 PSL druggie sewer rat just because she made a few videos critiquing incels but also Brendio’s sloppy seconds JFL what a pathetic display
Hahaha the only reason she gave him (or any other incel) attention is because she's a BPD whore. And that goes for Tahlia as well. She had this whole facade of being this cute, innocent Christian girl jfl I wasn't surpised when she later got railed by some Australian Chad. Omg, these whores have no shame whatsoever.

No, he is :chad::chad::chad:face is cope, anyone who is 185 and above is a volcel

yes he does not even look human

kat8fsu-gif.363479

I just now realized that‘s his looksmax.org account wtf

JFL at that thread having 88 pages yet they’re making fun of us?

giphy-30-gif.363475

Hahaha the only reason she gave him (or any other incel) attention is because she's a BPD whore.
Why is every foid who interferes with the inkwell community cluster B? Scary shit man
And that goes for Tahlia as well. She had this whole facade of being this cute, innocent Christian girl jfl I wasn't surpised when she later got railed by some Australian Chad. Omg, these whores have no shame whatsoever.
We told Brendio exactly what would happen and he just laughed it off. Imagine being the face of the inkwell community and claiming to be blackpilled only to turn to a bluepilled cuck the second an e thot gives you attention

source.gif

It’s also funny how redpillers are trying to bring back the tradcope/tradwife bullshit and literally all foids have done with that meme is use it as a facade to gather orbiters and scam them

No such thing as a tall incel

I just now realized that‘s his looksmax.org account wtf
He's edgy asf.
JFL at that thread having 88 pages yet they’re making fun of us?
They've always been hypocrites.
Why is every foid who interferes with the inkwell community cluster B? Scary shit man
I dunno, but there seems to be a connection between BPD foids and incels. Cuz so far, every foid that gave us ugly subhumans attention was a cluster B hoe. Someone should look into that; Like, are cluster B hoes more likely to be attracted to incels? Do they have a saviour complex? etc.
We told Brendio exactly what would happen and he just laughed it off. Imagine being the face of the inkwell community and claiming to be blackpilled only to turn to a bluepilled cuck the second an e thot gives you attention
I mean, he met the hoe off of 4chan, it's cucked to expect her to be innocent. If she was, she wouldn't be on 4chan in the first place.
It’s also funny how redpillers are trying to bring back the tradcope/tradwife bullshit and literally all foids have done with that meme is use it as a facade to gather orbiters and scam them
Redpillers are the biggest copers on earth. They think that self improvement can turn you into a chad. So I'm not surprise they're coping with this tradwife bs now. Next year, they might start coping with some tranny shit, who knows?

I dunno, but there seems to be a connection between BPD foids and incels. Cuz so far, every foid that gave us ugly subhumans attention was a cluster B hoe. Someone should look into that; Like, are cluster B hoes more likely to be attracted to incels? Do they have a saviour complex? etc.
@Mainländer probably made a thread about it but I forgot the title tbh. It’s an interesting phenomenon

@spr33 thoughts?
I mean, he met the hoe off of 4chan, it's cucked to expect her to be innocent. If she was, she wouldn't be on 4chan in the first place.
Yeah, despite how they look and act 4chan foids are the biggest whores. They’re all mentally ill and degenerate too :feelsugh:
Redpillers are the biggest copers on earth. They think that self improvement can turn you into a chad. So I'm not surprise they're coping with this tradwife bs now. Next year, they might start coping with some tranny shit, who knows?
redditr_phixr.png

Heightgame betabux

Yes. The biggest truecel I know IRL is 6'2.

Simple test for any Male age 18-30 to see if he is incel or not .
Pretty much 50/50 coin flip now. Inceldom is common.

Have sexual contact within the last year
No - 30% to 70% = incel
Yes - 30% to 70% = not an incel

Have sex legally with a prostitute in last 365 days
= not celibate
Have sex illegally with a prostitute = lawbreaker/ criminal