Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Would/have you stalked someone?

Ellsworth

Ellsworth

Chad but they let me post here anyway
★★★★★
I don’t mean the kind where they are aware of your presence or that is illegal or includes threats or intimidation. Just stalking someone like a oneitis for your own pleasure. Anyone done it?

Never. That is too insane.

maybe online not irl

When I was a kid...

I've done it online.

Yeah I've done it. Once in middle school I rode my bike around the neighborhood looking for my oneitis house. When I recognized her family's car through the license plate I decided to go into the bushes near her window in order to see her change or something. I didn't see her change. I was a very big autist back then.

Don't want you to get arrested for not doing anything that bad
I will just lurk a bit and take pics nothing more. Dont worry about me boyo. And u wont get arrested that fast. First u will get a warning they wont send u immediately arrested :feelstrash:

I can not make a stalker because im totaly uninterrsted to people.
People are boring.

I have looked up normies' Instagram posts.

I found myself following pretty foids after class in University but then I would stop when they went somewhere I had no business being

Much to my eternal shame, I had a gymcel obsessed friend who used to stalk girls with me all the time during school. we sneaked out of class and went on walks until we saw a good looking foid. I remember they used used to be creeped out when they noticed us. Luckily we knew how to keep our distance so we don't get easily accused of shit. Some foids went directly to their home.

I miss those days. Probably the most low inhibit thing I ever done tbh.

Stalked some guys I had beef with and beat them but never stalked a foid irl idk tbh i dont remember

I've done it online. Thats why I don't have a crush on my oneitis anymore because of her online presence and what sites shes on.

Online, sure.

Not outside of social media tbh.

Mostly my siblings and online some people I can't stand / used to talk to.

I stalked @seija multiple times

Aside from browsing their public social media accounts a few years back, no. Though I have been accused of actual stalking in the past at a very inopprtune time

Stalked last crush in hopes she will fail

I couldn't be bothered to stalk anyone IRL. I've only done it online and it was purely for revenge reasons.

Not stalked but I used to walk or cycle past my oneitis's house every time I was in that area (quite a lot). And I used to park my car outside her house when I used to hang out in that neighboorhood. I don't know why I was just obsessed and wanted her to notice me I guess.

Fuck that, why waste your time out in the pissing rain following somebody, watching them enjoying life while making yourself feel fucking miserable at the same time. Its not worth the effort.

Online...all the time...