Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious Would girls fuck a gay beta guy just for the experience?

Curious0

Curious0

Banned
-
I have some girls in my class who are always talking about a classmate. He sounds and acts gay, dresses like a banker in his 40s etc. The girls are always talking about how cute he is, invite him to their parties despite his lack of masculinity, swag and good looks.
I wondered while listening to them talking so positively about him if they'd fuck him. It would be contradictory to the black pill logic, but don't you think some girls, especially in their teens, want to have as many and particularly different experiences as possible?
Maybe they do not only want to try out BBC, but also the micropenis beta guy, just to have gained a funny experience they can talk about with their female friends?

I have some girls in my class who are always talking about a classmate. He sounds and acts gay, dresses like a banker in his 40s etc. The girls are always talking about how cute he is, invite him to their parties despite his lack of masculinity, swag and good looks.
I wondered while listening to them talking so positively about him if they'd fuck him. It would be contradictory to the black pill logic, but don't you think some girls, especially in their teens, want to have as many and particularly different experiences as possible?
Maybe they do not only want to try out BBC, but also the micropenis beta guy, just to have gained a funny experience they can talk about with their female friends?
Or hes gay and they want a gay friend

>talking about how cute he is
>despite his lack of masculinity, swag and good looks

Something's amiss here. Either he's good looking or he's not. If he was not good looking, he would not want top be fucked. This is basic knowledge even simpler than the blackpill. Maybe take a proper analysts of his looks. Post a pic of him even (on looksmax if mods don't allow it here) and we'll all take a look.

>but don't you think some girls, especially in their teens, want to have as many and particularly different experiences as possible?
No. Women lose social value by having relations with inferior men. Women only settle when that wall is peering over them, or when they have smashed into it.

>Maybe they do not only want to try out BBC
Women want far more than to try BBC, they want nothing BUT the BBC. All women lust for black man at their deepest core, wanting to betray their fathers and their society making little half shitskin kids, giving the finger to everyone who treated her so nicely, but not enough like a princess for her liking.

>talking about how cute he is
>despite his lack of masculinity, swag and good looks

Something's amiss here. Either he's good looking or he's not. If he was not good looking, he would not want top be fucked. This is basic knowledge even simpler than the blackpill. Maybe take a proper analysts of his looks. Post a pic of him even (on looksmax if mods don't allow it here) and we'll all take a look.

>but don't you think some girls, especially in their teens, want to have as many and particularly different experiences as possible?
No. Women lose social value by having relations with inferior men. Women only settle when that wall is peering over them, or when they have smashed into it.

>Maybe they do not only want to try out BBC
Women want far more than to try BBC, they want nothing BUT the BBC. All women lust for black man at their deepest core, wanting to betray their fathers and their society making little half shitskin kids, giving the finger to everyone who treated her so nicely, but not enough like a princess for her liking.
He's not good looking but also not very ugly. He should be unattractive to girls though because he's only 5'11, chubby, has a feminine voice, Asian eyelids, high set eyebrows, thin wrists, wide hips. He dresses like a banker.
I have the gut feeling that they only want BBC, too, but I was not confronted with this BLACKpill yet, simply because there are no black people in this town.

If his facial bones are up to par.

It's all about looks. If he's good-looking girls would fuck him regardless of any other factor. If not, they wouldn't.

In a sitcom maybe.

Yes. Foids who have already lost their virginity to Chad will lower their standards and fuck random normies if they're drunk enough.

Typically they later regret it and claim they were raped.

He's not good looking but also not very ugly. He should be unattractive to girls though because he's only 5'11, chubby, has a feminine voice, Asian eyelids, high set eyebrows, thin wrists, wide hips. He dresses like a banker.
Gonna need pic proof. He's either attractive and being ogled or he's not and you're cooking shit up. If by dresses like a banker, do you mean oversized suits? I think that's a cool look IMO, though I am a fan of the ReviewFuhrer. Some of the things you mention are frame, which you should know by now is lookism/looksmax 5-IQ cope. It's all about face and height, and he's got height to at least a decent (but not perfect) level.

simply because there are no black people in this town.
Take that as a blessing. I've had to live with them (I've lived in the proper hood, in 90% black areas before, though a large percentage of my livings was about 30-40%) for 22 years until I finally moved out of my parents' place and/or college livings where they were everywhere. Trust me, it's horrible. There are times I question their humanity. Gas stations robbed constantly, property values tanking, ruining neighborhoods including the very one I grew up in.

Anyways, good for you that you have one less obstacle in your path to ascension, however see below:

What if there are no Chads around?
Does tinder/the internet not exist? They can find them in 2018 pretty easily.

Gonna need pic proof. He's either attractive and being ogled or he's not and you're cooking shit up. If by dresses like a banker, do you mean oversized suits? I think that's a cool look IMO, though I am a fan of the ReviewFuhrer. Some of the things you mention are frame, which you should know by now is lookism/looksmax 5-IQ cope. It's all about face and height, and he's got height to at least a decent (but not perfect) level.

Take that as a blessing. I've had to live with them (I've lived in the proper hood, in 90% black areas before, though a large percentage of my livings was about 30-40%) for 22 years until I finally moved out of my parents' place and/or college livings where they were everywhere. Trust me, it's horrible. There are times I question their humanity. Gas stations robbed constantly, property values tanking, ruining neighborhoods including the very one I grew up in.

Anyways, good for you that you have one less obstacle in your path to ascension, however see below:

Does tinder/the internet not exist? They can find them in 2018 pretty easily.
He's definitely physically unattractive to women. They probably just want to spend time with him because he's entertaining to them and also kind of gayish so he isn't a sexual threat for them.
I was just wondering if there are exceptions, such as when they are drunk or simply want to make their lives "special" by fucking weird dudes.
This idea was just a cope probably because I'm also perceived as that asexual gay looking/acting guy.

I think they would see it as a crowning moment if they could convince a gay guy to fuck them. What could make a girl feel more special than turning a gay man straight for her?

Women want far more than to try BBC, they want nothing BUT the BBC.
WRONG!

6-jpg.8937

https://theblog.okcupid.com/how-your-race-affects-the-messages-you-get-39c68771b99e
Note how black men had the 2nd lowest average of any race of men.

0-c1hayh2nfpmdnvhs-png.8935

https://theblog.okcupid.com/race-and-attraction-2009-2014-107dcbb4f060
Note how Black men were the second least desired.

52827aa4eab8ead8519f9e90-750-458-jpg.9883

https://www.jstor.org/stable/10.1086/673129?seq=1#page_scan_tab_contents
Note how Black men had the worst reciprocated response rate out of the four races presented.

gE0bZZe.png

Note how Black men almost universally had the lowest response rate of the four races.

WRONG!

6-jpg.8937

https://theblog.okcupid.com/how-your-race-affects-the-messages-you-get-39c68771b99e

Note how Black men had the worst reciprocated response rate out of the four races presented.

gE0bZZe.png

Note how Black men almost universally had the lowest response rate of the four races.
Asian men more desired than black men? Yeah, right. :feelshaha:

WRONG!

6-jpg.8937

gE0bZZe.png

Nevermind
White incel=black incel<White Chad<Black Tyrone

The percentage of good looking people is just higher among whites. A Tyrone has more sex appeal than a Chad though.

Last edited:
Asian men more desired than black men? Yeah, right. :feelshaha:
Who said that? In each data they traded places, but the constant was that Blacks were at the bottom with Asian men at the least, whilst Whites were miles ahead.

LOL your study just shows that white women prefer black men over white men.
Mosquito level IQ, can't even read data, not a single stat there says that.
In study 1 Black men had a 21% response rate with White femoids, White men had a 29%, the average for black men was 21.7% and the average for White men was 29.2%.
In study 2 Black men had a -6% match rate with White women, White men had a 17% match rate.
In study 3 Black men got next to no responses from anyone but Black women, and even then they still got less than average response rate from Black women. White men got favorable response rates from every race, and got the highest of any race from White women.
In study 4 Black men had the lowest response rate from all races but black women.

Who said that? In each data they traded places, but the constant was that Blacks were at the bottom with Asian men at the least, whilst Whites were miles ahead.

Mosquito level IQ, can't even read data, not a single stat there says that.
In study 1 Black men had a 21% response rate with White femoids, White men had a 29%, the average for black men was 21.7% and the average for White men was 29.2%.
In study 2 Black men had a -6% match rate with White women, White men had a 17% match rate.
In study 3 Black men got next to no responses from anyone but Black women, and even then they still got less than average response rate from Black women. White men got favorable response rates from every race, and got the highest of any race from White women.
In study 4 Black men had the lowest response rate from all races but black women.
Yeah I misread it at first. That's why I edited my comment 1 second after posting it. You were too quick:ha..feels:

Probably have a good personality