Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Experiment Would foids simp for motherfucker Chris Chan if he was Chad?

Title


  • Total voters
    23
Transcended Trucel

Transcended Trucel

Scholar of Conciousness
★★★★★
Joined
Feb 16, 2019
Posts
30,062
Online
291d 8h 20m
Chris Chan is a literal motherfucker tranny rapist.
Some foids and other trannies on twitter already simp for him asking others to respect his pronouns/ and not blame him.

I bet if he was Chad, many more foids would be simping for him like they do for other pedo serial killers and the pretty boy Cameron.
 
Last edited:
Mentally lost cel

Mentally lost cel

Overlord
★★★★★
Joined
Jul 5, 2020
Posts
8,101
Online
38d 18h 39m
Transcended Trucel said:
Chris Chan is a literal motherfucker tranny rapist.
Some foids and other trannies on twitter already simp for him asking others to respect his pronouns/ and not blame him.

I bet if he was Chad, many more foids would be simping for him like they do for other pedo serial killers and the prettt boy Cameron.
Of course they would
 
BrazilianLiveMatter

BrazilianLiveMatter

Been to hell
★★★
Joined
Apr 21, 2021
Posts
1,738
Online
30d 11h 23m
this guy is disgusting
 
Transcended Trucel

Transcended Trucel

Scholar of Conciousness
★★★★★
Joined
Feb 16, 2019
Posts
30,062
Online
291d 8h 20m
BrazilianLiveMatter said:
this guy is disgusting
I hope he she gets sent to womens prison and gets to live happy to express his urges:ahegao:. Lives life to his her fullest:feelsgah:. After all Chris Chan is a female and belongs in a womens prison.

:feelsLSD::feelsLSD::feelsLSD:
 
Tenshi

Tenshi

もういいよ
★★★★★
Joined
May 21, 2020
Posts
9,767
Online
86d 5h 40m
have you ever thought about how the mere concept of a 'tranny' is something awfully bizarre? I imagine trying to explain this to some tribesmen from some island in papua new guinea or going back in time and showing this to people from that period.

We live in a world where mad men think they're women and even take chemicals that can make them look like women. That sounds like something that came straight from some post post apocalyptical, cyber punk, lovecraftian horror novel. If this isn't a sign of the end to come, I don't what it could be
 
TheDarkEnigma

TheDarkEnigma

St. JackieArklövcel
★★★★★
Joined
Sep 10, 2019
Posts
10,216
Online
184d 20h 0m
Seriously, look at the comments from foids on this video. I they wouldn't mind if they got their way with him just to have him impregnate them and have his babies, even if his autism is WORSE than Chris-Chan's.
View: https://youtu.be/8jrqpn60d4A
Foids would want autistic Chad more than NT normies, even if he'c completely dependent on his mom and all he brings are his disability checks.
-BrettyBoy- @-BrettyBoy-
 
Last edited:
Transcended Trucel

Transcended Trucel

Scholar of Conciousness
★★★★★
Joined
Feb 16, 2019
Posts
30,062
Online
291d 8h 20m
Tenshi said:
have you ever thought about how the mere concept of a 'tranny' is something awfully bizarre? I imagine trying to explain this to some tribesmen from some island in papua new guinea or going back in time and showing this to them.

We live in a world where mad men think they're women and even take chemicals that can make them look like women. That sounds like something that came straight from some post post apocalyptical, cyber punk, lovecraftian horror novel. If this isn't a sign of the end to come, I don't what it could be
Somehow it will get worse. Tranny kids are already starting to be a thing. I wouldn't be surprised if public dog fucking goes mainstream or some other extreme degeneracy. There is still a long way to go.
 
trying to ascend

trying to ascend

Youngcel KHHV
★★★★★
Joined
Aug 30, 2020
Posts
10,531
Online
250d 21h 41m
TheDarkEnigma said:
Seriously, look at the comments from foids on this video. I they wouldn't mind if they got their way with him just to have him impregnate them and have his babies, even if his autism is WORSE than Chris-Chan's.
View: https://youtu.be/8jrqpn60d4A
Foids would want autistic Chad more than NT normies, even if he'c completely dependent on his mom and all he brings are his disability checks.
-BrettyBoy- @-BrettyBoy-
No one cares about the guy of the ending of the video, I wonder why
 
Tenshi

Tenshi

もういいよ
★★★★★
Joined
May 21, 2020
Posts
9,767
Online
86d 5h 40m
Transcended Trucel said:
Somehow it will get worse. Tranny kids are already starting to be a thing. I wouldn't be surprised if public dog fucking goes mainstream or some other extreme degeneracy. There is still a long way to go.
at this point this is not unlikely at all, not so long ago what is happening now was unthinkable...
 
Deleted member 34074

Deleted member 34074

Jester of Nihilism
-
Joined
Apr 2, 2021
Posts
3,357
Online
33d 9h 15m
the whole universe simp for chads
 
Fat Link

Fat Link

The Fat French Fried Fuhrer of Chads.is.
★★★★★
Joined
Jul 31, 2019
Posts
7,377
Online
183d 4h 8m
I don’t see why not?:feelsUgh:

They’ve simped for child molestors and mass murderers before so why not a literal mother fucker?:feelsclown::feelskek::feelsohh:
 
SerCel

SerCel

Full-time Degenerate
★★★
Joined
Jul 15, 2021
Posts
1,199
Online
4d 8h 29m
Yes, would probably be a line of foids waiting to suck his dick.
 
SocialzERo

SocialzERo

Eric Harris's stan
-
Joined
Sep 8, 2020
Posts
8,520
Online
177d 9h 36m
Transcended Trucel said:
I hope he she gets sent to womens prison and gets to live happy to express his urges:ahegao:. Lives life to his her fullest:feelsgah:. After all Chris Chan is a female and belongs in a womens prison.

:feelsLSD::feelsLSD::feelsLSD:
 
Words2_live_bye

Words2_live_bye

What a Shame ...
★★★★★
Joined
Nov 2, 2018
Posts
17,900
Online
109d 7h 44m
TheDarkEnigma said:
Seriously, look at the comments from foids on this video. I they wouldn't mind if they got their way with him just to have him impregnate them and have his babies, even if his autism is WORSE than Chris-Chan's.
View: https://youtu.be/8jrqpn60d4A
Foids would want autistic Chad more than NT normies, even if he'c completely dependent on his mom and all he brings are his disability checks.
-BrettyBoy- @-BrettyBoy-
brutal that a baby brain retard chad has more smv than us
 
shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape7
shape8
Top