Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Would Elliot Rodger still be a kissless virgin if he were alive today and didn't commit that shooting?

• Thread starter Deleted member 101
  • Start date
Deleted member 101

Deleted member 101

I just wanna be loved, but don’t think I’m worthy
-
I'm turning 22 in a few months myself. Rodger was 22 when he did his act. I ofc don't want to be like him and a 22 KHHV.

I wonder...

He would be posting here

He would be a leader among us

He would have only gotten more insane, and less likely to get a girl.

Not if he lowered his standards.

I'm turning 22 in a few months myself. Rodger was 22 when he did his act. I ofc don't want to be like him and a 22 KHHV.

I wonder...

He wasnt even a kissless virgin then. Theres a black and white pic of a girl kissing him, Its been posted on this forum before.

Yes, and he would be banned from here.

It's funny reading his old posts. I still can't believe he wasn't trolling with his Supreme levels of Narcissism.

He would definitely be posting here. It was over for him in 2014 and it would be over for him now. 2018 is several thousand times worse than 2014 when it comes to dating and relationships.

probably. I honestly don't think he was very attractive

bullshit if he wasn't attractive there would be no so many fangirls

heres the pictures of a alpha (at the time of the act) and badass shooter that killed 32 and another is a tamed doorcel that only killed 6

images

have you notice who gets the fangirls and who doesn't? duhh Elliot Rodger certainly is good looking enough

Inceldom is terminal illness. Only through death do you escape it.

yup, all manlets are doomed to suffer, like that one who made fun of my underbite, hahaa!

bullshit if he wasn't attractive there would be no so many fangirls

heres the pictures of a alpha (at the time of the act) and badass shooter that killed 32 and another is a tamed doorcel that only killed 6

images

have you notice who gets the fangirls and who doesn't? duhh Elliot Rodger certainly is good looking enough

its over for doorcels

Yes, and he would be banned from here.

It's funny reading his old posts. I still can't believe he wasn't trolling with his Supreme levels of Narcissism.

He would be even more incel now.

He would definitely be posting here. It was over for him in 2014 and it would be over for him now. 2018 is several thousand times worse than 2014 when it comes to dating and relationships.

Would Elliot Rodger still be a kissless virgin if he were alive today and didn't commit that shooting?

I think Eliott's problems are far greater than just kissing or fucking a foid, like the fact that he was used as a pawn in the battles between his parents.

He was super rich and not bad looking - all that got in his way was the fact that he was retarded. Probably the antidepressants that made him that way.

ER would be posting here many blackpills, and analyzing NC's shooting spree making articles about incel shooters

ER would be posting here many blackpills, and analyzing NC's shooting spree making articles about incel shooters
Is there any material of ER, NC etc talking about CHO OR NBK, Would be meta

Lol, ER would only be mocking NC for being a filthy Mexican that had a gf that chose him over Elliot's noble British blood.

Elliot Rodger is the perfect example of a mentalcel. Rich, good looking, but has such a dumbass brain that no girl would even fuck him.

He'd either learn to tame his craziness and just get girls through beta-buxxing them with his riches. OR he'd spiral out of control and post here as the craziest mentalcel in existnece. Proof that mentalceldom is a real thing. That a good looking rich guy can still have such a faggot-brain that girls dont wanna come near him.

Probably would've crashed his entry level POS BMW

No, he's the god of mentalcels and would have gotten laid, look at his kpop low t pretty boy face, if he ran that kind of game he would have gotten laid but he's just a ninny that killed his roommates and went out to murder some roasties but didn't do that, instead, he killed some random assholes on the sidewalk, stopped by a door lmao.

Well, he wasn't exactly normal psychologically or behaviourally before he invented the ER genre of mass shooting. Even though he wasn't bad looking he was probably a *genuinely* creepy and repulsive person to be around--any girls who got close enough to him would smell the psycho on him way too strongly. He was beyond "love yourself" and "work on yourself"-tier self-help by a long shot.

Yes, he was on a hopeless level of mentalceldom and delusion

Yes because his standards were too high, and didnt really want much else. He even has fangirls.

it's worse even now than it was during his time, so no, he would probably go insane even more ESPECIALLY if he saw what women think about half asian guys

I'm sure he would have settled down with someone if he had have waited a few years. Though if he did find a partner it wouldn't be a worthwhile relationship I don't think. I reckon the best bet that he ever was becoming a beta orbiter for some used-up femoid in her late 20s/early 30s.

His autism was too strong

I'm sure he would have settled down with someone if he had have waited a few years. Though if he did find a partner it wouldn't be a worthwhile relationship I don't think. I reckon the best bet that he ever was becoming a beta orbiter for some used-up femoid in her late 20s/early 30s.
Elliot's future was really grim. Remember that he couldn't maintain employment, at all. I assume he couldn't get much, or any NEETbux with his dad being somewhat rich. He was stuck forever in the shitty situation with his parents. I think it's mostly the reason why he desperately wanted to get rich winning the lottery.

Elliot Rodger could have got prime jb.

If ER did pua he could get a gf no prob. He is magnificent,cool,a supreme.gentleman,he is also NT,has good mimics. A trully sad he died. No wonder girls feel.the same,he is really a lovable guy.

He'd of probably became a twink.

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back