Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Would Elliot Rodger have been better off if he was fully chink?

spermretentionmax

spermretentionmax

5’6
★★★★★
If his subhuman noodlewhore mom had instead found another ricecel to procreate with instead of a white man, would Elliot rodger be more attractive or at least more mentally stable with a bettER personality?

Personally, I think Elliot Rodger would have been better off if he was fully asian raised in a pure asian household. Elliot Rodger was mostly close to his white dad rather than his asian mom, he was essentially raised in a white cultural household. But the issue was that Elliot Rodger did not look like a white man at all, there is a clear disparity between what Elliot Rodger was raised to be and how society treated him as a chink. This is probably why he was obsessed with blonde sorority foids who are peak white culture. If Elliot Rodger was fully rice, he would still be alive today and thirst over valorant egirls instead.

Elliot Rodger is a unique case in which not only was his mom a white cocku onry noodlewhore which afflicts enough psychic damage on any sons she would have, but she also was a terrible mom who never tried to actually raise her son as asian.

He would've been better off if his mother hadn't had him in old age when her eggs had spoiled.

He wouldn't be more attractive but he would definitely be more mentally stable, since he would actually have a proper identity.

With his money & looks(half-White), he could have ascended in SEA imo.
He wouldn't be more attractive but he would definitely be more mentally stable, since he would actually have a proper identity.
This is also fair I'd say.

He was a mentalcel tbh

No lmfao what type of retarded logic is that
Half white is infinitely better than pure chink, he would've been shorter, browner, uglier and poorer.

Half white is infinitely better than pure chink, he would've been shorter, browner, uglier and poorer.
Like I said, being a HAPA gives him massive appeal in parts of Asia, especially with his wealth. :feelsthink:

He was stuck in Chadifornia though, which should be a no-go place for any guy who isn't rich and/or is sub-6 or even sub-7 tbh.

HAPA males often look like they have Down syndrome when they have a Caucasian bone structure but chink eyes

He would've been better off if his mother hadn't had him in old age when her eggs had spoiled.
How old was his mother? My own mother was 40 when she had me, which is stupid

What I did not understand was that in his manifesto he described his parents as young parents when he was born.

I'm unsure.

I assumed they were older. Hmmm
No, you're right. His parents were a bit old when Elliot was born. What I meant was, I didn't understand how Elliot described his parents to be young parents at the age they had him.

Yeah lol, I wanted to comment the same thing but couldn’t even mustER the effort necessary to refute such OBVIOUS and CLEARLY logically faulty claims made by OP.

People of the specific racial combination of being “Half chink half white” (Eurasians) are known to be some of the most attractive people in the world (the best-looking Eurasians even mog the best looking whites) and in my opinion (an opinion I’ve seen shared by many othERs online and in-pERson), Eurasians “genERally” look bettER than whites.

OP is basically saying that Elliot RodgER who was a Eurasian (a membER of a group of people of particular racial combination who MOG whites on avERage) would have a bettER life as a full chink (a membER of a race who gets brutally MOGGED by whites on avERage) makes no sense whatsoevER.

People litERally just be saying anything these days

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

• Loner437
shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back