Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Experiment Would Donald Trump be allowed to have an account on incels.co?

ilieknothing

ilieknothing

كاريسل
★★★★★
He is de-platformed everywhere but would he be allowed to post here if he made an account? I know he is not an incel and he has his choice of foids (foids who disagree with him politically would also fuck him) but I think it would be funny to see soys triggered about him having an account here.

Imagine the normie flood we would get jfl.

Poor @Joe Biden was banned from here

FK NO he supported trannies and he is sex haver and has a hot wife

We should make him a mod since Goff is gone

No. He's a faggot.

He had four years to get us all government-sponsored girlfriends and he never even tried, so fuck him.

He grabs them by the pussy
Donald Trump Wwe GIF

Donald Trump Dancing GIF by MOODMAN

Nah there would be a flood of religious boomers.

Just let sexhavers on an Incel forum theory

Trump is a very sexually successfull NPD billionaire. I know many people would like the idea, but he shouldn't be allowed here.

It is not against the rules for sex having males to be on here.
If it's publicly known that they are sex havers, it is. Just look at bans like Leucosticte's and Zyros's.

He’s a a sexhaver so no.
But he should be allowed on looks max

NT sexhaver scum.

HE IS NOT AN INCEL YOU FUCKING CUCKS

he'd fit looksmaxx better

It would be hilarious if he joined here and the mods could let him post for a day just for the memes. But he should join other blackpilled forums that allow all non-cucks