Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious Would curry smv increase if Bollywood became popular? The way nasheeds help sand niggers

Why are you even asking? The answer is no. And jfl at the Anglo male sounding name being listed right after the Indian female sounding name in the title of the video thumbnail.

"IF"
I won't bet on that tbh
You will have a hard time finding a curry brad pitt

Why are you even asking? The answer is no. And jfl at the Anglo male sounding name being listed right after the Indian female sounding name in the title of the video thumbnail.
John Abraham is a chadpreet, I don’t think he is fully curry though

John Abraham is a chadpreet, I don’t think he is fully curry though
I don’t think he is fully curry though
Exoticness works in women's favor unless it's about aesthetics in males combined with masculinity or as long as women view it that way even if it isn't both to most guys (like with kpop) or if it is (rap and hiphop)

hoes fuck their directors for fame all the time

"IF"
I won't bet on that tbh
You will have a hard time finding a curry brad pitt
That's not the problem, there are plenty of good looking Curries. The biggest problem is that curry culture is totally different than Western culture. Our clothes, dance everything is totally different. White people can never watch it and relate to it unlike K-pop.
Kpopers dress in western suits and their dance moves are very westernised.
The only white people interested in curry culture are highIQ whites who virtue signal on YouTube by making low effort reaction videos to scam pathetic lowIQ self hating currycels with low self esteem.