Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious Would Curries Be Better Off Euthanized?

• Thread starter universallyabhorred
  • Start date
universallyabhorred

universallyabhorred

Banned
-
Hypothetical question, not supporting actual violence.

Would we and the world be better off if we were systematically exterminated? Let's look at the facts, we curries are very ugly on average, contribute little to the world in relation to our massive population, are generally short and physically weak, most of us can't compete with other races in terms of athletics which is proven by the fact India wins less gold medals in the olympics than a tiny Black country like Jamaica, everyone mocks and looks down on us and we are the least desirable ethnicity to the opposite sex. Would anyone even care if every Indian were to magically disappear overnight, sure there'd be an investigation but I think the world would get on by the same without us.

yes, except for chadpreets

yes, except for chadpreets
Chadpreets are all mostly mixed anyway, plus they are extremely rare and still have the potential to create incels. The world wouldn't be missing anything if they were gone either, plenty of better looking men from other races.

Chadpreets are all mostly mixed anyway, plus they are extremely rare and still have the potential to create incels. The world wouldn't be missing anything if they were gone either, plenty of better looking men from other races.
true tbh.

Hypothetical question, not supporting actual violence.

Would we and the world be better off if we were systematically exterminated? Let's look at the facts, we curries are very ugly on average, contribute little to the world in relation to our massive population, are generally short and physically weak, most of us can't compete with other races in terms of athletics which is proven by the fact India wins less gold medals in the olympics than a tiny Black country like Jamaica, everyone mocks and looks down on us and we are the least desirable ethnicity to the opposite sex. Would anyone even care if every Indian were to magically disappear overnight, sure there'd be an investigation but I think the world would get on by the same without us.

Then who would write the shitty JavaScript apps and man the IT helpdesks? Curries exist as a semi disposable labour force for rich Western countries. Our overlords wouldn't allow mass currycide simply for those reasons.

What is the difference between a curry and an ogre white like me? We are both repulsive to women, if curries are allowed death then I want mine too.

No! a world without India would be a disaster for incels. First we would lose a large part of our pop. Second India is very important for the future:

- Their population will soon surpase that of China making it the country with the highest in the world. They care not of environment so climate change will continue (fuck you greta, i hope you die).
-Street shitting is actually high IQ
- Nuclear Power and large army

Pollution, stree shitting and nuclear war is exactly what this gay world needs

Chadpreets being rare is the biggest cope curries living outside India have come up with. Living here in Bombay as a 19 yr old 5'9" currycel is hell. I get mogged regularly by folks of my generation. Its basically a coping mechanism for curries looking to arrangedmarriagemax "well Im curry so its over anyway".

The guy in the pic circled is a currycel on 4chan that claims to be 5'9" and skinnyfat. He even looks a bit like me except he's clean shave. The most brutal gangmog I've ever seen. It's even over for us here. :'(

Last edited:
All humans deserve to be euthanized. You're all terrible

Chadpreets being rare is the biggest cope curries living outside India have come up with. Living here in Bombay as a 19 yr old 5'9" currycel is hell. I get mogged regularly by folks of my generation. Its basically a coping mechanism for curries looking to arrangedmarriagemax "well Im curry so its over anyway".
WTF most curries look like shit dude.

Curries are needed as work drones and cannon fodder in wars, other than that no one would care. We should probably do something to remove the sex drive out of all us ethnic subhumans, its useless and it only tortures us.

Don’t know anything about curries. They can be a bit annoying but that’s about it