Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Experiment Would Chad still get laid even if he was using this outfit?

ThirdWorldcel

ThirdWorldcel

"I'm hideous...I'm an atrocity!"
-
This beanie hat
Screenshot 20191207 032638

And this T-shirt
61dbMRWsRtL UX466

Yes, Chad can wear a fedora & anime shirt and still get laid

He would probably, and then he’d not only tell us about how we should jus bee ourselves to get women, but also that Jeffery Epstein didn’t kill himself.

Is that serious? lmao. A foid would fuck with a chad even if he killed her entire family

He'd be considered "quirky".

of course lol you think foids know who elliot or epstein were even if he wore hitler did nothing wrong shirt they would be all over him

The bottom one I don't think would phase anyone as they would see it as a joke.
Top one, I'm pretty sure a Stacy don't even know who Elliot Rodgers is and would be too stupid and think it might be some new brand name or sports player like Jordan or something.
So yes. Easily they would get laid.

There's a popular misconception hearkening back to the 1950's that "clothes make the man". In reality, it's exactly the other way around-- the man makes the clothes. So, Chad can wear anything and make it look like a nice outfit, and foids will still fuck him.

Chad can wear a women's dress and get laid

Of course, females don't even pay atention to what he is wearing, they imagine him naked

He can tattoo a svastika in his chest and make her lick it

yes of course but on a seperate note i must get that epstein shirt jfl

You've seen Chadfishing where brocels tell these sluts that they (the Chadfish) have molested kids and raped women before all while talking shit to these sluts and degrading them, yet the sluts STILL wanted to be with them, saying "I believe everyone deserves a second chance" and "what's done is done, it doesn't matter to me what happened in the past". People need to realize that sluts are willing to do ANYTHING to have a taste of Chad's dick.

Where can I buy that beanie?

Chad can anything and still get lots of pussy. Even ultimate autistic but gigachad can get pussy.

bones are so powerfull you dont have idea