Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Would black-pilling every man in the west actually change women's standards?

• Thread starter Deleted member 25467
  • Start date
Deleted member 25467

Deleted member 25467

Hispanic manletcel just waiting to perish
-
There wouldn't be any simps but I have a feeling they would still seek chad

No. But it would mean either men would take away their rights or replace them.

It would bring us back to 2010 in an economic sense since foids woulnt be able to use onlyfans/simping was not big. Chads will still get most of the women though.

Their standards would remain the same but they would have to react to the sudden change regardless.

It would bring us back to 2010 in an economic sense since foids woulnt be able to use onlyfans/simping was not big. Chads will still get most of the women though.

I hate to tell you but things were pretty bad in 2010 too. You'd have to go back to the 90s before things started getting a little bit better.

No. But it would mean either men would take away their rights or replace them.
Holy Black Pill Avi3

Our only option tbh.

There wouldn't be any simps but I have a feeling they would still seek chad
No

Actual law changes that limit foid rights would be the only viable option.

Nothing will truly change women’s standards. It’s out of anyone’s control.

But if men are all of a sudden hostile towards women maybe that will work. If they feel like they are obligated to get fucked by some sub8 to avoid punishment or to be accepted by the mainstream, then maybe they will. They won’t like it, but they might do it.

They'll still seek Chad, but they won't be protected from their bad decisions anymore. Single moms will be considered worse than murderers and will constantly have to prove themselves. Foids in general will be treated like breeding stock and less like fair maidens who can do no wrong. Marriage will be replaced by year or multi year long legal sex/child contracts and will resemble sugar baby/whore relationships. Romance will be seen as retarded as boys grow up without oneitises and see foids as sex dispensers.

Eventually foids would start getting replaced entirely in their relationship roles by ironically more emotionally authentic machines.

Marriage will be replaced by year or multi year long legal sex/child contracts and will resemble sugar baby/whore relationships. Romance will be seen as retarded as boys grow up without oneitises and see foids as sex dispensers.

Eventually foids would start getting replaced entirely in their relationship roles by ironically more emotionally authentic machines.
This is very dark and blackpilled. Foids are in their very nature, manipulative and cunning.

I think the question is absurd because society requires some level of delusion and fantasy to function. A "blackpilled" society would soon cease to exist, because most of the men would be busy fucking sex robots and avoiding women for anything more than casual sex (Chads only).

Society is built upon the backs of bluepills. We are hated in part because we have the potential to bring upon the downfall of society as we know it. It might seem crazy but there is power in non-participation. Civilization can't continue to function when the majority of males are NEET, and a few men get laid based on being top percentile of looks. And we all know that foids most valuable contribution is their wombs anyways.

This is very dark and blackpilled. Foids are in their very nature, manipulative and cunning.

I think the question is absurd because society requires some level of delusion and fantasy to function. A "blackpilled" society would soon cease to exist, because most of the men would be busy fucking sex robots and avoiding women for anything more than casual sex (Chads only).

Society is built upon the backs of bluepills. We are hated in part because we have the potential to bring upon the downfall of society as we know it. It might seem crazy but there is power in non-participation. Civilization can't continue to function when the majority of males are NEET, and a few men get laid based on being top percentile of looks. And we all know that foids most valuable contribution is their wombs anyways.
I don't necessarily believe a blackpilled society will collapse. Maybe eliminate it's female population, but not collapse. Consider this. The majority of men are already subtly blackpilled. An engineer isn't going to stop working because he is an incel if you give him an alternative to rotting alone. Give the man a nice loving wifebot to come home to, a son that is guaranteed to be his to care for, and he'll continue to work. So long as society supports this type of familial arrangement, many men would roll with it. I would work in that kind of environment, and I believe a society like this will be commonplace in the future.

You could run an all male society like this and it would work. The reason why inceldom sucks is because foids are allowed to exploit males and get away with it thanks to womb privilege. This constant exploitation leads to massive amounts of male competition, leading to a wide divides between different men. This leads to depression, anger, resentment, etc. All of this is due to women not being able to evolve beyond 20000BC.