Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Based Would be nice to have rule against having bad taste in females

• Thread starter Napoleon de Jizzbal
  • Start date
Napoleon de Jizzbal

Napoleon de Jizzbal

mentally crippled by lonely teen years
-
And so all of those who worship ugly long-nosed western stacies, instead of superior eastern european or asian mongoloid, could be banned, as they no better than greycels

I second this

Just ban everyone not into asian lolis theory.

Imagine having yellow fever 2

there all inferior to my avi

And so all of those who worship ugly long-nosed western stacies, instead of superior eastern european or asian mongoloid, could be banned, as they no better than greycels
:soy:

yellow fever cuck

I’m fine then as I wanna kremepee ee holes

I’m fine then as I wanna kremepee ee holes
All easter european whores belong in prostitution, and all western whores - in potato fields

Latina > everything
I agree actually this obsession with fair skin is a little Victorian and sickly imo.

Latinas have the best average of everything from body to face.

Tfu on you, in all Scandinavia from all my 6 righ swipes there 5 was in Fingolia, and sweden sucks with 0, swed femoids so ugly because insufficiency in mongol

Despite my opinions on mayo mixing with rice, I guess I'd have to agree with you there.

Massive cope. Asians are ugly as hell

LMAO noodlewhores are ugly
Majority of females everywhere are ugly. But asians look easier to reach neotenic cuteness and being not fat manly cows

Majority of females everywhere are ugly. But asians look easier to reach neotenic cuteness and being not fat manly cows

No they don't. They are very unattractive and not cute at all.

Western Stacies are by far the most attractive, then southern european, then EASTERN

No they don't. They are very unattractive and not cute at all.

Western Stacies are by far the most attractive, then southern european, then EASTERN
STACIES. Not denying that EASTERN european stacy is highest level of beauty, possible for human female. And we here all chads, and easy can get stacies
But how about beckies? As I, man of culture, see cute becky as my real acceptable looksmatch. And what I see, is mongoloid beckies better, because european beckies more often look annoying and gives me wish to punch their faces in minecraft

STACIES. Not denying that EASTERN european stacy is highest level of beauty, possible for human female. And we here all chads, and easy can get stacies
But how about beckies? As I, man of culture, see cute becky as my real acceptable looksmatch. And what I see, is mongoloid beckies better, because european beckies more often look annoying and gives me wish to punch their faces in minecraft

Yellow fever alert.

Yellow fever alert.
No yelow fewer, I just like cute girls, and majority of white cunts look annoying and asking to hit them in minecraft. And have no same feeling on mongoloids, even ugly ones. Those who ugly - they just ugly , thats it

Eh. The mixture is good, and also proves the black pill, that men have varied tastes, as opposed to toilets, which all want the same thing.

I just hate when noodlewhores larp like they are that girl from the anime. You're callous and selfish noodle whore bitch, you ain't no shit to my waifus. You are the complete opposite. All you can do is cosplay and hope some whito cocku master will notice you and take you from your noodlestan to a western country. While rejecting hundreds of men or your race on a daily basis. Japs and koreans are no exception.

Disagree but if you like landwhales u should be banned because you are fueling hypergamy