Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Would Battle Angel Alita be a good choice as a Waifu?

Wettinghose

Wettinghose

Major
★★★
In the anime she is fiercely loyal so I wonder if more battle angels were created would foids be in trouble?

I should read the manga of that.

literallyw ho

i knew this faggot irl unironically when i lived in NYC. was a douchebag to me and look where he is now

Venom seems to agree.

Dafuq
bookmarked
post pics
Looks pretty good to me tbh
literallyw ho
You guys don't know Alita?
View attachment 311370

i knew this faggot irl unironically when i lived in NYC. was a douchebag to me and look where he is now
Wow. What was he like? How did you meet him

Dafuq
bookmarked

You guys don't know Alita?

Wow. What was he like? How did you meet him

school (there’s more to it tho, I just don’t wanna get doxxed) . He was a douchebag bully that used to make fun of my wrist and hand size by squeezing my arms and then laughing.

like he’d pull it straight out in front of me so I couldn’t move it and then make some comment about how easily they’d break if he put any more force on my arm

A few years later he did end up apologizing.

Last edited:
school (there’s more to it tho, I just don’t wanna get doxxed) . He was a douchebag bully that used to make fun of my wrist and hand size by squeezing my arms and then laughing.

like he’d pull it straight out in front of me so I couldn’t move it and then make some comment about how easily they’d break if he put any more force on my arm

A few years later he did end up apologizing.
Wow. What a shithead. He does act like a total fag in the movie tho. Also looks like one