Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious would ascending bring happiness?

physicscel

physicscel

im kinda lonely lol
★★
i imagine ascending would mean at least some temporary happiness but how long would it last?
i think i mean satisfaction, not happiness.
do you think sex-havers are satisfied? i imagine they are more than i am. at least most of them.
how much would life change if i could have sex just once?
thoughts pls

i imagine ascending would mean at least some temporary happiness but how long would it last?
do you think sex-havers are satisfied? i imagine they are more than i am. at least most of them.
thoughts pls
They want to fuck every hole front and back.

"Anyway it's too late now. Raphael, the sexual failures you've been experiencing since your adolescence and the frustration haunting you since you were 13 will leave a permanent scar on you. Even assuming you'll manage to get some women from now on - which, frankly, I reckon is impossible - it won't be enough; nothing will be enough. You'll always be devoid of that teen love you've never had. Your wound is already painful; it's gonna be even worse."

Houellebecq

They want to fuck every hole front and back.
so do i
"Anyway it's too late now. Raphael, the sexual failures you've been experiencing since your adolescence and the frustration haunting you since you were 13 will leave a permanent scar on you. Even assuming you'll manage to get some women from now on - which, frankly, I reckon is impossible - it won't be enough; nothing will be enough. You'll always be devoid of that teen love you've never had. Your wound is already painful; it's gonna be even worse."

Houellebecq
i dont know if that though is relieving or more depressing

I highly doubt it, tbh. It would bring you tempoary satisfaction, but not happieness. What we consider to be happieness, seems to be a very fleeting state in general. It never seems to last very long. Finding contentment in our current situation, appears to be a better solution to most of our problems. I also doubt that sex is the main reason normies appear to be happier than us. But rather the fact, that they never had to face the social rejection, and isolation that often goes hand in hand with inceldom.

It would make everything better than before.

I highly doubt it, tbh. It would bring you tempoary satisfaction, but not happieness. What we consider to be happieness, seems to be a very fleeting state in general. It never seems to last very long. Finding contentment in our current situation, appears to be a better solution to most of our problems. I also doubt that sex is the main reason normies appear to be happier than us. But rather the fact, that they never had to face the social rejection, and isolation that often goes hand in hand with inceldom.
sounds based and high iq

is it possible to ascend form social rejection?

sounds based and high iq

is it possible to ascend form social rejection?
I guess it highly depends on how severe the recection you had to face has been. Some people might actually manage to recover from it, while others don't. @LiterallyASoyboy believes that he would need to completly erase his memory in order to get over it.

Houellebecq
It's over for Raphaelcels.

If I ascended I'd honestly stfu
I mean I'm trying to get my shit together even at this point as an Incel but if I ascended maybe I could enjoy life. Is this copeful thinking?

I unironically would be happy tbh my life is good other than being an incel

If I ascended I'd honestly stfu
I mean I'm trying to get my shit together even at this point as an Incel but if I ascended maybe I could enjoy life. Is this copeful thinking?
i think it might be but i also still do it
I unironically would be happy tbh my life is good other than being an incel
it is unusual to hear that. what makes you such an exception?

It wouldn't tbh, i'd enjoy getting laid, but it won't fix the fact that I'm still a lvm and I'll never have a fulfilling relationship anyways

do you think sex-havers are satisfied?
No, not really.

I think most people have this misconception that they do things to have new pleasurable experiences, or rather, they assume that they pursue their goals in an effort to raise their mood above some sort of neutral state. However this doesn't really make sense, because if you were to examine the motivations behind a desire, it becomes clear that some form of discontentment is what motivates it.

Since the topic is sex, ask yourself, why do you want sex? Did you always want it? Obviously I never wanted sex until puberty, and if you were to explain the need/desire to me as a kid, I'd have never understood what you meant. This isn't because base desires are difficult to understand, as I don't think that any of this is really all that different from hunger tbh, it's just that you can't explain it to someone who hasn't felt it. Once my body forced the desire for females upon me, I began to feel worse. Now even if I were to gain what it is that I wanted, in reality I wouldn't be truly gaining anything at all, since I would only be reducing or eliminating the imposed deprivation.

The more that I thought about it, the more that I realized pretty much all of my desires, the whole reason why I do anything, well it's all in an effort to get my body to stop making me feel like shit. From what I can tell, when people experience pleasure, they're measuring a reduction in negative value as opposed to experiencing the creation of something positive. Even if you do what your body tortures you into do, the goalpost just gets moves, and you either want even more of it, or something new entirely. So no, I don't think that sexhavers are satisfied, however I'd imagine they usually feel less bad than we do, that is unless their brains just give them another reason entirely to be miserable.
I guess it highly depends on how severe the recection you had to face has been. Some people might actually manage to recover from it, while others don't. @LiterallyASoyboy believes that he would need to completly erase his memory in order to get over it.
Yeah, well the problem is that I look at things logically, I'm too honest with myself. Shit like therapy for instance often tries to get you to somehow change your beliefs about things that happened to you, even without acquiring new information. The goal is basically to get you to believe that what happened didn't happen, and that you're mistaken about your conclusions.

Lets say you've got an incel with a history of negative reinforcement, well if you tell him that all those experiences don't matter, or somehow don't apply(whether true or not), then he might be more inclined to pursue a relationship since he now believes in the possibility of success. This sort of thing can actually be helpful if the problem is exclusively learned helplessness, but that won't really help us with relationships, since we would just experience more rejection. You don't really recover from being a social reject after a certain point, even if you surgerymaxxed or something, people won't let you catch up. Not to mention all the other problems we might have in this regard, which have just compounded over the years.

Tbh if I could just lie myself to make all of this go away, I would. But it wouldn't really go away, and I'm incapable of doing this anyway.

Yeah, well the problem is that I look at things logically, I'm too honest with myself. Shit like therapy for instance often tries to get you to somehow change your beliefs about things that happened to you, even without acquiring new information. The goal is basically to get you to believe that what happened didn't happen, and that you're mistaken about your conclusions.

Lets say you've got an incel with a history of negative reinforcement, well if you tell him that all those experiences don't matter, or somehow don't apply(whether true or not), then he might be more inclined to pursue a relationship since he now believes in the possibility of success. This sort of thing can actually be helpful if the problem is exclusively learned helplessness, but that won't really help us with relationships, since we would just experience more rejection. You don't really recover from being a social reject after a certain point, even if you surgerymaxxed or something, people won't let you catch up. Not to mention all the other problems we might have in this regard, which have just compounded over the years.

Tbh if I could just lie myself to make all of this go away, I would. But it wouldn't really go away, and I'm incapable of doing this anyway.
This part about therapy is spot on, and reminds me a lot of my time, in the mental hospital last year. The main focus of my therapist was, to make myself believe, that my evaluation, of my past expiriences was mostly wrong and distorted. But i know for a fact that this isn't the case, and that trying to change my point of view regarding those expiriences won't be able to fix me anymore.

It would be cathartic but i am too far gone from years of isolation and being excluded from society because of my appearance that true happiness is permanently out of reach

ascending + social circle would honestly fix my life

I don't think you can ascend as much as in your teenager years

I don't think you can ascend as much as in your teenager years
thats not true. ascending in your 20s is not impossible, definitely happens to some normies
just look at any statistics online

Houellebecq

Some people might actually manage to recover from it, while others don't. @LiterallyASoyboy believes that he would need to completly erase his memory in order to get over it.
It would be cathartic but i am too far gone from years of isolation and being excluded from society because of my appearance that true happiness is permanently out of reach
We can't even get an MKULTRA brainwashing program where they implant memories of us smashing virgin pussy into our brains and assign us virgin waifus.

Perfect answer. You are a smart self aware guy.

I think having someone that loves me would bring happiness

Gives you motivation to hold onto it & therefore get stuff done.

You mean having sex once? No , it wouldn’t bring me happiness

what about just social circle without ascending?
or ascending but no social circle?
no wouldnt suffice
ascending without circle would end the releationship
circle with no releationship would socially kill me

No, not really.

I think most people have this misconception that they do things to have new pleasurable experiences, or rather, they assume that they pursue their goals in an effort to raise their mood above some sort of neutral state. However this doesn't really make sense, because if you were to examine the motivations behind a desire, it becomes clear that some form of discontentment is what motivates it.

Since the topic is sex, ask yourself, why do you want sex? Did you always want it? Obviously I never wanted sex until puberty, and if you were to explain the need/desire to me as a kid, I'd have never understood what you meant. This isn't because base desires are difficult to understand, as I don't think that any of this is really all that different from hunger tbh, it's just that you can't explain it to someone who hasn't felt it. Once my body forced the desire for females upon me, I began to feel worse. Now even if I were to gain what it is that I wanted, in reality I wouldn't be truly gaining anything at all, since I would only be reducing or eliminating the imposed deprivation.

The more that I thought about it, the more that I realized pretty much all of my desires, the whole reason why I do anything, well it's all in an effort to get my body to stop making me feel like shit. From what I can tell, when people experience pleasure, they're measuring a reduction in negative value as opposed to experiencing the creation of something positive. Even if you do what your body tortures you into do, the goalpost just gets moves, and you either want even more of it, or something new entirely. So no, I don't think that sexhavers are satisfied, however I'd imagine they usually feel less bad than we do, that is unless their brains just give them another reason entirely to be miserable.

Extemely high iq. Once one thing is satisfied it is onto the next thing. We are chasing basically being free from all desires by satiating them. Some try to accomplish this by convincing themselves they dont have those desires / eliminating them. Which is cope essentially imo. I think even if you satiated all of your desires you would simply come up with more things. And the answer isnt to just be stoic and eliminate desires etc because thats pure cope and just trying to cover up what your mind is doing. Endless new novel experiences would be nice, however the earth is limited, and having access to unljmited power and money, you would quickly run through everything you could do. Theres no point in trying to delude yourself into covering this process up or trying to reduce it tame it etc like religions do, because all that is doing is driving large parts of your mind deeper into your unconcious, essentially making you unaware of the root of your thoughts and behaviors. Meh

i know being a incel is hell, life if one bad experience after another for us, yet i dont want to give into despair yet. i believe if i give up now i have lost. i want to try everything in my power to ascend. why should i LDAR and do nothing waste my time when i can use my time to improve myself everyday and try to beat the bastards that tell me everyday im worthless and nothing, i dont want those bullies to win. at least this is how i think, maybe once i reach 30s if i cant reach that state of having what chad has, ill give up. otherwise why sit being sad for the rest off my life, i feel happiness exist in ascending, but for guys like us nothing comes easy. i have already been through a lot so no point giving up
Perfect answer. You are a smart self aware guy.
i agree, happiness isnt something you work towards more finding a life to can enjoy, i think a lot of us gotta get away from our toxic environments. i always wish i had more incel friends

I have a great family, a fair amount of money, and friends
incel friends?
i know being a incel is hell, life if one bad experience after another for us, yet i dont want to give into despair yet. i believe if i give up now i have lost. i want to try everything in my power to ascend. why should i LDAR and do nothing waste my time when i can use my time to improve myself everyday and try to beat the bastards that tell me everyday im worthless and nothing, i dont want those bullies to win. at least this is how i think, maybe once i reach 30s if i cant reach that state of having what chad has, ill give up. otherwise why sit being sad for the rest off my life, i feel happiness exist in ascending, but for guys like us nothing comes easy. i have already been through a lot so no point giving up

i agree, happiness isnt something you work towards more finding a life to can enjoy, i think a lot of us gotta get away from our toxic environments. i always wish i had more incel friends
pls be my spiritual leader

Wide range of friends, some are incel unknowingly lol. Most except like 2 are bluepilled as fuck though
wish i could be unaware of my own inceldom tbh

Houellebecq
suicide fuel tbh

Happiness is basically a carrot on a stick. We can never actually reach it. That basically defines our species, honestly.
If you are happy in your grass hut, why create stone houses, right?

While mechanical act of sex doesnt mean much itself, having a significant other would increase my life satisfaction greatly. I am sure it would be similar for many here as well.

Happiness is basically a carrot on a stick. We can never actually reach it. That basically defines our species, honestly.
If you are happy in your grass hut, why create stone houses, right?

While mechanical act of sex doesnt mean much itself, having a significant other would increase my life satisfaction greatly. I am sure it would be similar for many here as well.
i agree it is mostly the recognition and care of a significant other that a lot of us are more hungry for.
but then there are people seeking "casual" sex and hypergamy and those things and i cant figure out why

thoughts pls
No. Because you're blackpilled.
wish i could be unaware of my own inceldom tbh
Can't become unblackpilled. Just amnesiamaxx bro.

Last edited:
thoughts pls
in my experience happiness isn't something any form of external stimuli can GIVE you. maybe brief euphoria maybe comfort. maybe you'll have nothing to complain about. but you kind of have to choose to be happy.