Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

would anyone be interested in an incel minecraft server?

would you be interested in a .is minecraft server?

• Total voters
lowz1r

lowz1r

I hate my life
★★★★★
[REPOST BECAUSE I FORGOT THE GAMING SUBFORUM EXISTS NOW]

i dont really play minecraft nowadays but the idea of an incel anarchy server or smp or whatever minecraft server sounds fun.

i could host it and write any necessary plugins for it.

i feel like it would be cool in general to have some sort of gaming servers for .is, minecraft is the first one that comes to mind.

I'm not personally interested since i don't play Minecraft but i don't see anything wrong with setting one up.

i dont really play minecraft nowadays but the idea of an incel anarchy server or smp or whatever minecraft server sounds fun.

i feel like it would be cool in general to have some sort of gaming servers for .is, minecraft is the first one that comes to mind.
What servers do you play on na East or na west or do you live in Europe

Yeah but who would host the servers and where would they be hosted. I don't wanna play on 200 ping

I get approximately 270ms on NA east

Brutal what servers do you play on? I’m NA East.
Some games have south africa servers but if there aren't, I play on EU which is like 160-180ms depending on where the servers are hosted in the EU

Yeah but who would host the servers and where would they be hosted. I don't wanna play on 200 ping
i could host the server on a VPS but i would have to choose either eu or na

but usually higher ping is more tolerable in minecraft compared to other games

also do we want to do the latest version or some other version?

I would be interested in incel Deepwoken guild mainly for ganking in depths

I'd be down

@Da_Yunez
I would 100% be down

theres a tutorial on how to make aternos server for both bedrock and java, i forgot how to but im sure its there on yt and its pretty ez.

I would 100% be down

theres a tutorial on how to make aternos server for both bedrock and java, i forgot how to but im sure its there on yt and its pretty ez.
aternos is shit and slow af. i will use an actual VPS and setup the server.jar on it.

i have hosted java edition servers before and they didn't lag and can be up 24/7

aternos is shit and slow af. i will use an actual VPS and setup the server.jar on it.

i have hosted java edition servers before and they didn't lag and can be up 24/7
alr then, do slide the server name when you get it up, ill join, dont forget to tag brocel :feelsokman: :feelsokman:

Tag me too