Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Would any of you consider dating a single black mother?

Serpents reign

Serpents reign

Overlord
★★★
I'm thinking about it honestly, but I'm not sure if it's reasonable and if I really want to. I also am too short for any woman to want me , but that's a me problem. Any whitecel/non-blackcel considered doing this?

I wouldn't date a single mother of any race tbh.

I would date a black woman tho

Only worth it if she's STD free and for a pump and dump

If she was really hot with white looking facial features and I wasn't responsible for the kid

If she was really hot with white looking facial features and I wasn't responsible for the kid
High IQ :feelsthink::bigbrain:

Most likely she would only be good for a pump and dumb.

pump and dump

I'm thinking about it honestly, but I'm not sure if it's reasonable and if I really want to. I also am too short for any woman to want me , but that's a me problem. Any whitecel/non-blackcel considered doing this?
Why would you want a creature that will actively hate you in which her thug ex come in and out of your life?

Raising another man's kid is the ultimate form of cuckoldry.

Committing suicide or bestiality are better options than that. Being step daddy cuckhold to a boon baby is a worse fate than eternal virginity.

No
Pump and dump only

I dont find black women attractive

I dont find black women attractive
Image 2024 09 11 130007529

How about Candice Patton :feelsdevil:

No
I wouldn't wish that on my worst enemy
Theres a reason why they're single moms. Their personalities are godawful

Yes. But I'd want nothing to do with the kid, and the though of a human being squeezed out of her vagina would gross me out.

I had this young Mum therapist type a while back, and she was hot af.