Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Would any of you be interested in incel-only garry's mod server?

• Thread starter Deleted member 24333
  • Start date
Deleted member 24333

Deleted member 24333

Self-banned
-
And if you would be, what kind of server would you want it to be? Unserious DarkRp, building, pvp, mmorpg, survival or some mixture of these? Anything goes.

Just think of all the stuff we could do
96f971a6c455
V2d5idgynyw21
Bsn95

Last edited:
If I can get my garrys mod working again (need to find the steam acc) I’ll play

Sounds like fun ngl but I haven’t played vidya in a while

I would also need to know how strong computers do you got, so that I'll know if I can go nuts with addons and graphic or not

Haven't played it for almost 10 years

People take darkrp way too seriously

People take darkrp way too seriously
Depends on the server, I had some of my best giggles from that game on DarkRp servers, eg. seeing 10 metre tall Hitler followed by horde of jews on WWII Warsaw server

Depends on the server, I had some of my best giggles from that game on DarkRp servers, eg. seeing 10 metre tall Hitler followed by horde of jews on WWII Warsaw server
The australian servers are garbage. You punch someone and they call an admin on you, whos just some 14 year old faggot on a power trip.

I would if I can join on ps4

The australian servers are garbage. You punch someone and they call an admin on you, whos just some 14 year old faggot on a power trip.
Yeah, most DarkRp server are shit anyway, ban for any little thing

I’ll play
Same. We can RP stuff, or we can do random sandbox shit.
Although i think we should make our own Incel Gmod Discord server, for better voice chat in the game

Ive never played it

I would also need to know how strong computers do you got, so that I'll know if I can go nuts with addons and graphic or not
I would but I have the absolute bottom of the range pc that periodically collapses in on itself :feelsbadman:

Ok, I started building map, I'll post more info and some screenshots in a new thread once I'll get some progress

Looks good ngl

DarkRP or TTT would be absolutely fun.

I'm in.